What's new

Kromes White day 74

sog army

Kromes White Day 74 grown in promix with biobizz, karma and calmag plus.

I really really hope to get her to day 80 we will see if i can hold out that long :)

S

Space Ghost

is that a seed stickin' out in the last pic? hermie? intentional pollination?

either way, she's a real beaut!

skar

very nice sog army...you sure do her justice.

Space Ghost said:
is that a seed stickin' out in the last pic? hermie? intentional pollination?

either way, she's a real beaut!

i don't think so..look more like a "dark hole" between the two little leafs due to the light angle.

peace

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Man thats got some serious whiteness to it! Drooling all over my keyboard, damn son! Keep up the good work.

G

dam 80 days? Krome said he ussally crops his 55-60 days and NEVER let one get over 67. Tell me if it knocks you out lol

ograskal

Veteran
Looks Fukkin Killer Bro...Great Job!!!....I just took my last White Down at 63 days and She was fully rippened.....I bet that 80 day knocks you the Fukk out!!!....~ogr

Grizz

Veteran
sog if we don't here back from you we will all know you are laying prone some where shacking and drooling and biting your tounge. for your own sake be carefull when you smoke that shit, it is killer indeed

JJ-NYC

Wow looks great! It looks like it's loooks pretty vigorous and branches out good. Can't wait for my cuts to root.

sog army

Yeah I think she will make it to 80 guys.. Checked on her tonight.. and started a 48 in the dark to see if i can possibly force more trichs.. I saw one stray nanner. but i would guess thats to be expected with such a long ass flowering time. I can honestly say.. that I have seen a huge difference since day 70 in the way the crystals look. Ill post up pics tomorrow. But based on the day 65 sample nug this shit is gonna knock me the fuck out !!!!

KindBudKid

That's some insane resin. That shit does look white. Yeah man mad props for 80 days, I'd be dying to taste that baby. After proper cure of course.

B

Brain

sneakinman13 said:
is this clone hard to come by in the norcal region?????
There are a few of us with it but I don't think anybody is running it who isn't on the boards.

Latest posts

Latest posts