What's new

Kromes - The Rogan ???

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, I was thinking that Rogan was selected clone of that cross :chin:

I still have some, was some of the most dankiest smoke I have ever smoked!! + What a kind soul he is :respect:

Here´s some of mine Triangle (The White) xSuges NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush, hope you enjoy;)
12845Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush_8_.jpg

12845White_x_NL_x_LK_x_PK_4_.JPG

Here´s my thread about it;)
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=80344

B

Brad

ROGAN

ROGAN

rogan...lemon fuel funk, still got my clone, Thanx kromie!

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, but the emarald triangle and triangle kush are two diff entities.
one is a locale, the other is a strain.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Frank is correct as usual :yes:

More pics:D

From seed..
12845Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush_1_.jpg

12845Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush_6_.jpg

This is from a cut of ^that^
12845White_x_NL_x_LK_x_PK_8_.JPG

Gonna pop the rest of these on my next run + Suges NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush x Blockhead too :D Current run is for sativas, but next run gonna be crazy & fast!!!

Ppl shouldnt mix this with TriangleKush, which is whole different breed.. + I think we have talked enough of locations;)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
High Electro! Please understand that this cross has nothing to do with TriangleKush, posts like that only confuse!

Krome told me TriangleKush that was around in florida at the time was completely different from the Triangle/The WHITE he had. They had different traits and after chattin with this blessed one & growing his beans -> I trust HIM!! There is nada BS on that guy, no greedines what dominates this "industry"!

Shiiiiiiit..... The guy tip me into Blockhead & Purps and shared his testcrosses + some new too.. Maybe we see medical company someday sharing his genetics, maybe?? :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Those q´s have already been answered Jenn;)

Krome had a cut named Triangle/ The White, which he used as mother for that cross you was asking beans for and I posted pics of!

And once again................. Rogan is a selected cut from that cross!!

Let´s not mix this up with all the misinfo, ok?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
cf's got the scoop......:D...the cut was named after the one who found her....

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome I've been wanting some of kromes beans for bit hope it happens for him on the big scale if he even wants that :D Someday maybe White in bean form hah.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
So this guy named Triangle Kush from FL. made a cross called Krome outta The White X Rogan right........J/K! lmfao......

Stay Safe

U

unta

Looks awesome I've been wanting some of kromes beans for bit hope it happens for him on the big scale if he even wants that :D Someday maybe White in bean form hah.

I would love that to happen. Have Krome actually release "his" strain (I use parentheses because it was gifted to him by other here in FL, but he has done the most work with it and made it available) sucks that I live in Florida and have smoked and seen the White grown but could never get a cut of it. Was grown by someone who got it shipped in from Krome I'm pretty sure or one of his close buddies. Never had a mom of it and never gave clones. Not sure if these were directions from Krome or his own rules. He wanted a stack or so for one White clone. For me, no way, but knowing what I do now about the strain (this was 2 yrs ago approx) I might have paid that.

Sad part is other seeds companies are freely breeding with the White and charging too high. They are also working on and going to release S1 beans prob again for a high price, this is complete shit as Krome meant this strain to be shared and not profitted from. Sucks that the couple crazy strains we have and this one being the most hyped, people think or assume its out of Cali and because of their pollen-chuckers and easier availablity now this strain is lost out there again and will just be hyped, sold high, then fade out for the next craze.

Either way, not all amazing strains are from Cali, In fact, most of my favs are not. Everyone just thinks that because they are bred and traded and smoked more over there due to easier access. One love:joint:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

unta

PS: Rez is using the White to cross with Blueberry I believe. And we all know how Rez gets bitched at for his high prices are haha. But guess what his White hybrid is going to be sold for? Oh yeah $40 under directions from Krome so as not to make huge profits from this plant. Thats the way it should be done. Money can be made but the taxing shit is uncalled for especially when its someone else's discovery (better word because it is hard to say someone owns a plant or strain).

Latest posts

Latest posts