What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kroggi's Vertical Tubes #2 Legends of Ultimate Indica

Kroggi

Hey all, and thanks :)

Sorry ive been a bit off this last few weeks... Had a lot to look after, so havent had the time to make a proper post.

@Shhh - Yeah those bombs will be used between the grows, even tho others i know have used them successfully with plants in the room, tho their grows are in soil, and not hydro... I noticed the PH level dropped to 4.x from 5.6 just about, some leaves turned yellow on the edges, and most of the bugs died. Not all, which is why i got my self something else to use.

Conserve (Spinosad)... Need to be mixed in water, 1 ml Conserve to 1 liter of water. Just to give an idea of how its priced... It would cost 450 US dollars for 1 liter Conserve... hehe, its the bomb ive been told, and its being put to use tomorrow, which means the fight is ongoing :)

Seems like the next round, could very well be LUI run, as the clones from earlier have grown big enough to take enough clones from.

But... Lets see where we left off last time and get up2date :)
Last picture is from yesterday at day 26 of 12/12.
Picture ending at 60 and 63 are both from the same day (day 26 in 12/12), just before the light turned on and while it was turning on :)

Njoy

Attachments

• P1020107.jpg
    P1020107.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P1020125.jpg
    P1020125.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P1020163.jpg
    P1020163.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 11
  • P1020160.jpg
    P1020160.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 9

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
W'sup Kroggi, I thought the bugs may have got the better of the grow but things are looking nice mate... Looks like loads of budsites man, you planning any defoliation?

Kroggi

Actually i just defoliated m8 :D 3rd time ive defoliated this round, and not the last either.
Taking all the big leaves that blocks light to the buds behind aswell. Doing that every week ;)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet bruh, I thought you might be on the case... the walls of weed are lookin like they're coming along nice... Seems to be more budsites than your last run aye? Good looking cola's poppin up as well.

Grow4Flow

Wow, These are looking badass. I finally found time to get my system going, I can see how it is a problem to veg for too long. Im only a week into flower and already these girls are tall.

I thought i had an issue with stretching but compared to yours, mine look the same so i wont stress it.

Kroggi

@shhh - Yeah seems like there will be more than last m8... Overall same sized plants all around, so its good :)

@Grow4Flow - It all depends on the strains used aswell m8, but i wouldnt bother too much stressing cause of them stretching :p If it all goes south, or well, in this case north... Theres allways a scissor near by, that could be used ;) When they put on some weight they would propably hang a bit in towards the bulb, but becides that... No worries :)

Kroggi

Hey m8, yeah sorry for the long inactive thread here... I chopped alright :)
Final weight ended with 790g dried.

Its just been busy and it still is, so havent had much time doing anything regarding this hobby of ours, so... Sorry for that, but real life comes before anything else, and specially these days where things aint exactly all great around us.

Ill hopefully update soon with some final pics.

//Kroggi

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey Kroggi glad to hear your OK...

Real life definitely trumps online grow life for sure! No apologies needed for that bro :) Decent yield there mate, I can't remember if you were still running the 400, and 600 or if you swapped out the 400 for a 600w...

Hope everything is cool, and many thanks for the update :)

Kroggi

Ah yeah, i swapped it out as more have requested it. And said it was silly with a 400w :p So... one 600w MH to vegetative state, and 2 x 600w hps to flowering.

Attached some pictures aswell.

Next round will not be LUI, but KLAR.
Cleaned the whole room, after removing everything from it, sprayed it down with Conserve, and cleaned all the stuff that had to go in there, by hand. Dishwasher did its job aswell :)

Clones are currently standing under floruscent light, and making roots long enough to fit into the system. And even after cleaning the whole room down, im able to find bugs on the clones... Tho this time its easier to handle, as the plants still aint in flowering.

//Kroggi

Attachments

• P1020327.jpg
    P1020327.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 11
  • P1020329.jpg
    P1020329.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 12
  • P1020333.jpg
    P1020333.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P1020347.jpg
    P1020347.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 10

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice one mate, good pics... Gives a good idea of the size of plants system, etc.

Did you do any defoliation at all?

Kroggi

Hi there 5th.
Thanks, and yeah. I hope the next round will be better than this one :D

Hi AlexTrebek :) Small correction, nothing big, but it was a 1200w grow :D Started with 1 x 600 + 1 x 400. Tho i switched the 400w out with a 600w

Hi shhh, yes i did :)
A lot actually. I tried to do it once a week around mid 1/3 into flower, and did that till around 2 - 3 weeks before the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts