What's new

KrissKross

e4ian

Hi Folks.At about 1:00pm [Blue-Meanie]Mitch and his Bruv Jon came round to have a bit of weed off me [previously this happened]

Poor bloke jon fell down the stairs in the early 90's..
[apart from waist down paralysis he has Muscle spasms and is difficult to understand (does get easier though i found)]

Anyway sure a few of you have heard me mention a strain called Kriss Kross well today he tells me "its mainly afghani and HAS 18% THC". ! lol thats not much by todays standards i thought.. He's also
said it finishes in 5 wk lol..:biggrin:
The guy who's got the plant he's not "BFF'S" with but his mate is and so pretty confidently assures me one day he will have it!

He also said "around him People went from this to the Meanie cus is too facking strong !"

Dont no where he got his info from BUT off his mate no-doubt he's managed to get these 3 seeds

Hoping s1's at first but this guy is a bit of a breeder he says.
SO there KK crossed something.
I'll germ them ltr this Year an' so soon a cut will be floating about no doubt.

BTW I had this sourced to me: KrissKross - 80s clone only - now elite headstash genetics...haze x oranjebud x pre80s skunk1 x unknown. His story seems right he says the original breeder lost the clone to infection. This fits elevatormans story who may have been one of the original owners. He also says recently well 2007 the original creator has had it returned and also he *has it.

e4ian

Mitch's recent email.RE:KrissKross

..Got a mate who knows the last of the kk keepers and this geezer owes me big time so gonna blag me a cut,its a done deal mate.Gonna bring it nxt time we roll over to yours.About 18+% n 6 n a bit weeks to ripen.Excellent medical mary jane as its got loads of cbd too which is the cannabinoid that stops muscle spasm but say goodbye to doing anything with your life as it just bombes you out.First time i smoked it i was mashed for 16hrs..

Well smart,heading this way !?.. Even more smart if one of them two seedlings is a male.75% KrissKross in seed form (if i get the KK cutting).:biggrin:

e4ian

Cheers folks.Do me a fave and see if you can track Down a picture of her.
Ive no idea of yield and feel sure 6 weeks is a bit early.lol, he said that of the Blue Meanie :biggrin:

(Hard to find any info tbh)

e4ian

I like the prospect of KK x (KK x ?). :) e

"Having the KK cut itself will be cool though if that happens."

e4ian

Little 3l pots for lil plants :)

Little 3l pots for lil plants :)

krisskross x ?
Transplanted for flowering/sexing which begins today.

Lets hope we get a male.
Especially if blues gonna bring the kk cut round.

What dew think it mainly is then [At this stage] ? 60% sativa !?

80 ?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
You said it'll make you Jump, in reference to the song by Kriss Kross, I was throwing in another lyric in an attempt at humour.
FAIL:biggrin:
I look forward to seeing how these turn out mate:tiphat:

e4ian

Noo Harry, no fail. Yes I remember now that was the 2nd line :biggrin:
!!

That was the only line I knew lol.

Two little blk rappers weren't they :biggrin: [£££]
:dance013:

e4ian

Folks.These two KK X? have been flowering a week tomorrow.At about 7:20 am when the light goes out.2nd light added in a few [?] weeks
Apologies over the focus.This will change in time no doubt.[hopefully]

Nearly a week has gone and bit early i know but i think ive 2 x females [!?]

Had a smell of it last night via rubbing the stem with finger & thumb.HORRIBLE,lol,super strong whiff,but horrible.. .biggrin.

"bound to be nice" :)

[arrrg,another mistake/accident! After taking those shots turned the light off did'nt i !!
Off for 5-10 minutes.Sssss,anyhow still think there fems : )

:yes: e

T

TribalSeeds

Did the Mack Daddy make ya??

No, it wasnt the miggity, miggity, miggity, miggity Mac Daddy
Miggity, miggity, miggity, miggity Mac

It was The D-A double-D-Y M-A-C yeah you know me!

How high? Real high 'cause I'm just so fly
A young lovable, hugable type of guy
And everything is to the back with a little slack
'Cause inside-out is wiggity, wiggity, wiggity wack

WORD!

e4ian

btw. [chancellor] Purple kush. Slowest thing ive ever had.Apparently nO1 smoke with some members though.

e. :dance013: