What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kratom & Cannabis:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Had kratom a coupla times, washed it down with water. Very nice mellow feeling...I advise against smoking it though, its a waste. :)

I love Bali Red veined Kratom. I used him against strong pain (as a painkiller)or on some special long "walk" as a suplement. I used to cook crushed leaves in a cup of wather with a limete or a little vinegar for a few minutes, then stir and ad a green tea (for stimulation) or a honney and other herbs for killin pain.
After my experiences I reccomand kratom only for occasional use because of 7-hydroxymitragynine activity on specifics receptors for opiates. Not only for his speedy or calming euphoric efects it is very potent drug. Side effect include obstipation, nausea, and others..also tolerance has build up very quickly. Long term daily use leads to opiate-like adiction!
I never mix Kratom with cannabis. I think it lowers the THC effects and i found kratom a non-psychedelic drug. Itś the natural opiate so be safe:tiphat:

LEF

Veteran
obstipation :

1. (Medicine) pathol a severe form of constipation, usually resulting from obstruction of the intestinal tract

[C16: from Latin obstīpātiō, from ob- (intensive) + stīpāre to press together]

LUNAROSE

You're spot-on about prep being a PIA, Molson.

Kava, to me, tastes like ass (and you need to drink a ton of it!), but I've been able to "toss-n-wash" a teaspoon of Kratom @ a time... it makes me all-kinds of mellooooowww - NO paranoia, & 100% legal!

I'm not a big alcohol fan, brews make me feel bloated, alcohol in-general makes me sloppy (although I used to toss-back a few Bradors in my time).

I'm buying a capper for my Kratom powder, capsules will make dosing more pleasant & precise. Cannabis & Kratom work so well-together! (eh, for me at least).

I tried a capper and found the powder too fine to work with. try the crushed leaves

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This kratom, could it be used in tandem with weed in order to lessen the need for opiates for extreme pain ? Any most favored places to aquire?

I read on wikpedia that it causes constipation?

shithawk420

Veteran
Unless I'm thinking of something else,kratom can become quickly addicting and can cause opiate like withdrawal.just a warning.no experience but want to try it

Floridian

Veteran
Wow I totally forgot about this kratom stuff,I remember ther actually used to br Kratom bars in St. Pete before the Feds. scheduled it,like they always do.I would much prefer this for pain killing effects than say oxy's or something like that.I really could help with some info. on what to get for maximum effect and where online to get it.It actually would probably help me a lot with the situation I'm in today.Thanks for any good info folks.I remember trying salvia once a long time ago not to help my situation but just to get high,big mistake..Tried the 10x extract big big mistake lol.Very unpleasant

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Kratom is still legal in most states for now. The DEA scheduling was withdrawn. The local head shops can rake in profits off it once again, for a while longer - that worked out great for them. Poppy pods were no problem on ebay for years, as many as you want really cheap. To extract the morphine and codeine from them, not flower arrangements. It seems like yesterday but apparently it's ancient history. Kratom could disappear like that whenever the right excuse is spun.

Unless I'm thinking of something else,kratom can become quickly addicting and can cause opiate like withdrawal.just a warning.no experience but want to try it

It's an acquired taste. Many addicted to kratom are actually stepping down from oxycodone. Even in capsules the leaf powder is impossible for me to keep down.

But I bought some anyways because I'm desperate because I can't get any pain relief because of the opioid epidemic hysteria that's driving everyone from legal drugs to the street. Looks like I'll have to isolate the alkaloids from the leaf, or see how poppies do in rockwool under HPS.

Floridian

Veteran
G.O Joe I can so relate to your dilemma,I wish I couldn't but I can.There's an evil bitch down here that is responsible for many lost lives in my opinion just to glorify herself.A lot of legitimate people with chronic pain have overdosed from fentanyl because they could no longer get their pain meds legally and had to resort to street drugs,namely herion.There are many people that abused the pain care system in Florida,and there are many that have legitimate problems that were unable to find help any longer.They destroyed a lot of decent people's lives just to punish a few and make names for themselves.Pam Bondy has a special place reserved for her in hell I truly hope with all my heart!Anyway this kratom stuff may be able to help a lot of people with their issues,I totally forgot about the stuff until I saw it mentioned here a couple days ago.I wonder if headshops down here really carry it I have my strong doubts about that being the case.I'd like to get more info on it about what to look for and what not to look for,that sort of thing.If I started a new thread on it I have the feeling it may be binned

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn floridian.it really sounds like you gotta get the hell outta florida.I kinda miss Georgia but the south east sucks bud

Floridian

Veteran
Naw bro I love it down here besides I learned long ago these kinds of issues follow your ass wherever yo go.I've lived in quite a few other states but Fla has a lot of upsides with very few downsides IMO.Wherever I live I've got to make it work for me nobody's else is going to that's for sure

shithawk420

Veteran
i gotta admit the florida keys and reefs are beutiful but its only nice if you have money.if your broke and homeless its hell