What's new

KOS Kingdom Organic Seeds anyone?

O

organic_fanatic

Sounds like some killer gear to be found... Am I to understand these are organicly grown and produced seeds? The claim is that they are better and stronger than none organic?
My question is how?
I think they just claim that they will grow better, or be more compatible, with growers using an organic regimen than seeds that were produced using chems.

I will say that I've had 100% germ rates with their beans out of 30 or so.

Rev says since he uses TLO the seeds will thrive in TLO where they might only grow ok in chemmies.

I think also they don't breed under optimal conditions in order to get plants that will grow well in all conditions not just if everything is dialed in.

Im gonna get his book when I find it...

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I've never heard anything negative about the guy & the pics speak for themselves.
I have his chunky cherry malawi on deck for fall indoor, along with a cherry fuel from scs.
A nice local cherry sour-d hybrid mom if needed too ;)
note to self: get the breeders blessing on that first

PWF

greenman420 kept a bunch of my seeds and never even attempted to pay me for them. he called me names and said i should be locked up in a dark place somewhere when i confronted him about it. i have gifted him and therev alot of stuff and i noticed on greenmans business page on facebook that he is selling crosses made with stuff i gave him to sell. i donated around 600 seeds to a charity auction for greenman but the same auction site ended up scamming a bunch of breeders (or so i was told). i think therevs soil tutorials are good but one could make close comparisons to dr. elaine inghams teachings.
caveat emptor.
also, i tried some of therevs cherry malawi and it is not cherry at all and tasted ok at best. he has good genetics and he makes seeds that produce good plants but after interacting with those 2 on a personal and biz level i feel scammed. reading both dr. ingham and therevs writings on soil i prefer the doctors over therevs lol.
support them if you want.
everybody has good seeds these days.

monkey5

Veteran
PWF, Great to see you around! I hope everything is good your way! I am finally moved here to Nor Cali. loving the life! Will be outside/ outdoors this summer..I hope to be making some seeds as well! Talk soon! monkey5

N

NorC@liGrower

greenman420 kept a bunch of my seeds and never even attempted to pay me for them. he called me names and said i should be locked up in a dark place somewhere when i confronted him about it. i have gifted him and therev alot of stuff and i noticed on greenmans business page on facebook that he is selling crosses made with stuff i gave him to sell. i donated around 600 seeds to a charity auction for greenman but the same auction site ended up scamming a bunch of breeders (or so i was told). i think therevs soil tutorials are good but one could make close comparisons to dr. elaine inghams teachings.
caveat emptor.
also, i tried some of therevs cherry malawi and it is not cherry at all and tasted ok at best. he has good genetics and he makes seeds that produce good plants but after interacting with those 2 on a personal and biz level i feel scammed. reading both dr. ingham and therevs writings on soil i prefer the doctors over therevs lol.
support them if you want.
everybody has good seeds these days.
Been like ages since being on any canna forum and figured I'd cruise through. Your experience with Greenman420 seems to be par for the course. Yes that website did scam a lot of people. The Cherry Malawi is made with Cherry Bomb and for me the cherry came through some on the fragrance yet not on the flavor. I also thought the flavor was OK at best. That cross is more about the high type for me.

KOS Black Rhino 1947 (white rhino x pre2001 blueberry x ak47 x peak 19 x black russia

KOS Black Rhino 1947 (white rhino x pre2001 blueberry x ak47 x peak 19 x black russia

im running KOS Black Rhino 1947-white rhino x pre2001 blueberry x AK47 x Peak 19 x Black Russian x durban...

and ive only got extremely great things to say! i acquired a pack of these from a friend, since i heard only 12 packs were made...? anyway, i have a STELLAR black durban dominant male and a GREAT blue rhino 1947 dom pheno. heres the female...

Attachments

• BR F.jpg
    BR F.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 27
  • BR F1.jpg
    BR F1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 27

bosshogg

Ccmalawai was outstaing!!!!!! Growing dark matter n everything looking great love his genetics n his whole sd tyle of growing . Most if not all r haze influinced with great haze highs n lotsvof resin production.ive heard oi f cherry hemminghway n just heard great things about it. Rev also sells his own soil mix n additives. He says just add water and soil mirolife will do the rest. Never tried it myself but sounds good :) .all in all very pleased from my exp. With his g enetics

For the record, GreenMan has his own seed company and has most of the same flavors as KOS. He is called Green Man Organics and he is on here. He had a booth right across from aficionado at the emerald cup in december

The Jointed One - IC Great yielder and aroma like nothing else I ever smelled. Like sandalwood and flowers but super spicy at the same time. Did you get KOS? Are they sold locally or you had to hit the net?

Lots of people hate on c-99 but I don't know why

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey mimedman, I got these at the emerald cup, their labled platinum cindy but greenman sid it was the same genetic. Im really excited to pop them, i was bummed when I ask for a list of his stock, he hands me this huge list and says he has it all, so i picked out like ten packs i wanted, and he ended up only having 1 of the ones o wanted in stock, he said he forgot a binder full of seed i guess. Bad timing to lose stock, when customers wait..lol His booth was kinda fucked too bc they put him in the worst spot ever, speakers in the ears ect. They had a super cute girl working with them, i almost asked her out hehe.

KOS stock i have besides the metal haze c99

-dirty girl
-shish99
-black malawi
-ccmalawi
-deep north
-a few more i cant remember now lol

I have my eye on a few packs from HD, at 60 a pack, its not bad, and i like how the genetic isnt what everyone else is doing..diff is nice in this market.

Man! what a letdown...

I have had no problem popping 10 packs and finding keepers in every one. The only one that was questionable was deep chunk and I only had 2 females make it which were both weak.

Greenman organics or greenman420 I'm sure you can find him

El Jefe is some of the sweetest purplest sativa. Gotta find the keeper but o wow if u do... Never had the cap peeler whats the cross?

theJointedOne

Veteran
Man! what a letdown...

I have had no problem popping 10 packs and finding keepers in every one. The only one that was questionable was deep chunk and I only had 2 females make it which were both weak.

Greenman organics or greenman420 I'm sure you can find him

Yea thanks, i ended up finding some of his gear, but nothing that looked too special. I mean the list he had was cool, malawi crosses, bunch of metal haze stuff ect. Oh well i guess ill try and find him at the next upcoming events if hes into them.

Yea the KOS is cool, i missed out again! they just sold out of the 'dark matter ' at another spot online.

Yea it seems the deep chuck is mostly veg matter lol

I always heard the deep phase is good but I never got to run it.

I have run:
BR1947
cbr1947
cherry Hemmingway
iron cindy
deep chunk

and more I will have to think

bluerock

Bought a pack of Dark Matter about 2.5 years ago. Started them last December, 100% germination. One culled right away because of severe deformity, 6 males culled, 3 females remaining. The females all look to be very sativa dominant. They do not look at all to me like the DM photo(s). These seeds were from Hemp Depot in Canada. Not in a breeder pack. I am questioning what the hell they really are.

I'll know more in a few weeks...and will update.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenman told me that HD owes him, in a fairly recent convo...Take the info for what it is...

El Jefe were some beautiful ladies!
That is, until every last one showed balls in an upskirt shot. Every single node on 2 females was sporting a pair. These were run alongside Iron Cindy, aka Platinum Cindy, which showed no issues at all.

Shish99 has potential to turn black in cooler temps. Was some decent smoke from 2 females.

Still gotta pop
CBR1947
&
Deep Phaze

G Man n TheRev split up due to wanting to go in different directions w their breeding goals/priorities.

Latest posts

Latest posts