What's new

Korma curry smell on Connisseur varieties

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed on the last few runs before the grow refurb with Connisseur genetics varieties,,,,
I had one plant in every of the last 2 or 3 runs that had a distinct aroma of Korma Curry,,,,,
I showed one to Greateful H and he confirmed that it was defo korma,,,this was around week7 of bloom,,,
Once cut and dry then it morphed into a ammo like aroma,,,
Plant wasn’t ready when stinking of korma and on the runs once the Korma aroma went ,,it never came back,,,,
After nearly 20yrs running varieties I never experienced this before,,,
Anybody else had this aroma ?
on one occasion it stank like somebody just had a chicken Korma take away in the grow room,,lol,,s2

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive had a curry leaf scent on some strains in the past but i dunno about a creamy nav rattan korma type deal. Sounds awesome. Sucks the aroma left, ive had that happen too. Apple fritter at week 8 vs week 9 is a big difference imo, i prefer it at 8.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive had a curry leaf scent on some strains in the past but i dunno about a creamy nav rattan korma type deal. Sounds awesome. Sucks the aroma left, ive had that happen too. Apple fritter at week 8 vs week 9 is a big difference imo, i prefer it at 8.

Frustrating as hell ain’t it crooked ?,,,
If they were any where near mature,,
I would have whipped it down and smoked it but it just wasn’t nowhere near ready,,
Cut them at end of week 10,,,
Peculiar terps behaviour ,,,

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frustrating as hell ain’t it crooked ?,,,
If they were any where near mature,,
I would have whipped it down and smoked it but it just wasn’t nowhere near ready,,
Cut them at end of week 10,,,
Peculiar terps behaviour ,,,

What was your humidity like this run? Just curious

Latest posts

Latest posts