What's new

Knocked Out Stoned Off My Ass

So I have smoked my fair share of strains, and I have to say it has been a while since something has really stood out. But this weekend I was in the Hamilton Ontario area visiting friends and picked up a 1/2oz, it was nameless and cost 80 so I wasn't expecting much, WOW was I wrong.

Get home do five pails and sit back to watch a movie. HOLY SHIT my eyes all of a sudden felt like they could shoot laser beams, I mean eyes went bloodshot as I've ever seen them, I try to get up but it feels like I have cement covering my entire body. I manage to get up and walk to my bed I slept for 12 hours straight, I had been exercising that day so I assumed I must have pushed it too hard. Next day I roll a pinner and light up, same thing. I'm telling you I honestly haven't felt couch like this since I first started smoking homegrown, actually never...

Anyways just wanted to say K+++ to whoever grew that, and if anyone knows of any super potent (most likely Indica) going around that area let me know what it is.

HOLY SHIT peace

S

scotianmeds

So do you grow yourself or mainly score commerish buds? Payinh tose prices it would most definitely be a commerical strain, probably Chronic from serious seeds, which has always been a fav in that area to grow. It is almost impoosible to tell what your smoking based on the info provided. You really could be smoking beasters that just fancy your palate. Also all strains basically have names but with most commerical strains it is not really beneifical to expose what the actual strain is because it will have a negitive effect on the pushers marketing efforts. No one wants to know that what they consider bomb, is actually Top 44 and too others more versed, is considered basically garbage. When people think they are smoking Sour or a Top tier kush they will enjoy it more then if they knew they were smoking beasters, Pyschology 1001.

Cadence

by any chance did it smell like starbucks???? I picked up this bud that smells sweet like starbucks and is goldish in colour..still dunno the strain but was uber bomb as well

scotianmeds - Thanks for the post, I grow myself and only pick up on occasion now for a change of pace, or if I know I'm going to be mooched off a lot. The bud was properly cured and dried which tells me it wasn't low grade commercial. It didn't have any skunk in it aroma wise and came off with a mild sweet but mostly earthy aroma. The buds were compact but not "tight", and color wise it was light greenish/yellow hue with caramel pistils. It had a medium quantity of pistils. The stone was as I described above.

Cadence- I haven't been in a Starbucks in a long time, it had a very mild sweet and very earthy aroma not coffee smelling though.