What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Klompen's evolving chaos - 2020 style

Klompen

I finally made it out to the guerilla site again tonight. Of the over 50 we put out, there are 18 left. Those 18 together probably would be a couple pounds already, but the buds on many of them are still filling out. There are one or two I would say might be done, but I won't be able to be sure until we do a smoke test. I took decent samples of everything and just the samples might be as much as an ounce. I did see some of those worms that turn the buds grey and gritty, but not a ton of them. Amazingly, none of them seem to be seeded at all. The location and the successful culling of males has worked out nicely it would seem. I will try to get pics of the samples up asap, but I am exhausted right now.