What's new

Kitchen Window Garden View

a few more pics

a few more pics

Grandma that was a sweet video I really enjoyed it. Cant wait to see those buds filling in and frosting up.:yummy:
They're going good now. It's cooled down a bit here. That's helping.

This is the Skunk/IBL. It was the second strain to start flowering.
090509008.jpg

Here's a close-up of the Skunk
SkunkIBL090509.jpg

This is the OG/Purple Kush. It's little hairs are turning pink.
OGPurpK0905093.jpg

Here is one of the Kali Brains. That hand poking up in the back is from a 6' man.
KBwAndy090509.jpg

PIC UPDATES

PIC UPDATES

The Huckleberry has come down. The Skunk/IBLs will be next. Here are a few pics from yesterday.

This is what's left of the Huckleberry. I'll leave it in the ground until I can find it a home. I don't like hassling with the plant bottoms, especially when they're a big airy mess like this Huckleberry. It grew all weird with lots of airy buds. It surprised me that we got almost 2 pounds of good solid bud from it.
Huckleberryremnants.jpg

__________________________________________________-
This is a Skunk/IBL. These will be the next to come down. Maybe in a week or two.
SkunkIBLlft.jpg

___________________________________________-
Skunk bud
SkunkIBLrt2.jpg

_____________________________________________________-
Here is a few pics of the Romulan buds. I think it has the prettiest of the buds. It will be the last to harvest. Maybe in four weeks.
Romulan6.jpg

Romulan5.jpg

________________________________________-
This is the top of the Romulan plant. This plant is huge. Like eight foot tall and bushy as hell. It may be a five pounder.
Romulan8.jpg

___________________________________-
Here is the top of our giant G13/Hash Plant. The other two G13s were only like six foot tall. This one is easily over eight foot.
G13HPrt-1.jpg

This is a bud from the G13s. This is a very hardy and nice looking plant.
G13HPmid2.jpg

The Huckleberry has come down. The Skunk/IBLs will be next. Here are a few pics from yesterday.

This is what's left of the Huckleberry. I'll leave it in the ground until I can find it a home. I don't like hassling with the plant bottoms, especially when they're a big airy mess like this Huckleberry. It grew all weird with lots of airy buds. It surprised me that we got almost 2 pounds of good solid bud from it.
Huckleberryremnants.jpg

__________________________________________________-
This is a Skunk/IBL. These will be the next to come down. Maybe in a week or two.
SkunkIBLlft.jpg

___________________________________________-
Skunk bud
SkunkIBLrt2.jpg

_____________________________________________________-
Here is a few pics of the Romulan buds. I think it has the prettiest of the buds. It will be the last to harvest. Maybe in four weeks.
Romulan6.jpg

Romulan5.jpg

This is the top of the Romulan plant. This plant is huge. Like eight foot tall and bushy as hell. It may be a five pounder.
Romulan8.jpg

___________________________________-
Here is the top of our giant G13/Hash Plant. The other two G13s were only like six foot tall. This one is easily over eight foot.
G13HPrt-1.jpg

This is a bud from the G13s. This is a very hardy and nice looking plant.
G13HPmid2.jpg
OHMY!!!!!!!! Grandma G ...PLEASE ADOPT ME..LOL!!!!...WOW NICE WORK:woohoo:....YOUR FURTURE GRANDSON TOMMY...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

deltronZER0

Granny,
are you friends with your neighbors?
how do they feel about your garden?
I am dreaming of doing this next season, and just wondering how you deal with that?

Harvest Time

Harvest Time

Harvest is going fine. Busy, busy, busy.
Here's some pics of our Huckleberry harvest. We got almost two pounds of dried bud. There was at least another half pound on the bottom but we gave that away. I don't like dealing with plant bottoms.

Granny,
are you friends with your neighbors?
how do they feel about your garden?
I am dreaming of doing this next season, and just wondering how you deal with that?
The neighbors know I grow and keep an eye out for me. A few years ago, when one of the neighbors was in his late teens, we did get ripped a few times. Luckily he's grown up, matured a bit and is growing his own.

Huckleberry bud vs Coke can
Huckleberry-1.jpg

The biggest buds hanging to dry. The one on the left is the one next to the Coke can
hanginghuckleberrys013.jpg

These are the three buds hanging onthe right side of the string
hanginghuckleberrys014.jpg

This is my almost two pound pile of Huckleberry buds ready to be put into jars for curing
PileofHuckleberry-1.jpg

Close-up of a Huckleberry bud.
Huckleberrybud.jpg

My Skunk/IBL Harvest

My Skunk/IBL Harvest

We have taken down two of the Skunk/IBL plants. They both grew weird. For some reason the middle of the plants quit growing. We got very few top colas and those were on the sides. Still, each plant gave up over two pounds, not including the bottoms.
We have decided to order some bubble bags and utilize some of the bottoms for hash.
We do have another Skunk that we just brought down. It belonged to another patient but their plans fell through. We had another patient who wanted it but we decided to keep it ourselves as this Skunk grew fine and is full of big fat stinky buds. I'll wait till we're done trimming it before I post the harvest pic.

Here's the two plant Skunk/IBL harvest

A couple strings of the scrawny buds
SkunkIBLrtharvest002.jpg

Some of the very few bigger buds
SkunkIBLrtharvest005.jpg

Bottom of one of the Skunk/IBLs. We leave them growing to fatten up the popcorn buds.
SkunkIBLharvest09011.jpg

This is at least a four pound pile of Skunk buds. The gallon ziplock holds 1/2 pound. I got lazy with the trimming but it's not like I'm grooming it to sell. I'll take those stems off before distribution to patients.
SkunkIBLharvest09008.jpg

Same pile, just spread out more.
SkunkIBLharvest09003.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice harvest GG!!! thats great lady!! Thanks for taking us along, I love it!
We are just starting to harvest ours, 1 down 5 to go!
Thanks again and enjoy your lovely harvest!
mrsb

Final Yield for `09 season

Final Yield for `09 season

We're finally finished. This count doesn't include any of the bottom stuff. We have about ten pounds of bottom buds and bags and bags of sugar leaves. There is alot of good bud we could pull out of it but we have plenty already so we decided to use it all for hash. We bought some 5 gal. bubble bags and will be making hash all year.

2009 outdoor report:
Romulan, my fav. Very close to a 10 on potency. Nice and smooth but watch for the expanding qualities. Smells kind of like a meadow. Excellent taste. One plant, 3.5+ pounds.

Skunk/IBL Not the "road kill" of the eighties but a very nice smoke. Can't figure the smell?? Earthy flower? Up high. Comes on quick and stays awhile. 8 for potency. Three plants, 6+ pounds

Huckleberry nice tight nugs. Very fruity taste and smell. 8+ for potency. Nice mellow hybrid high. One plant, almost 2 pounds but we left at least a pound on the bottom that we gave away. That's not counted in the near two pounds we kept.

Granddaddy Purple/Romulan smells like good pot. Good solid nugs. 8+ potency. Expands. One plant, almost 3 pounds

OG/Purple Kush Very tart and pungent smell. The kind of high that makes you stop in the middle of a sentence and go duh. 9 for potency. One plant, 2 pounds.

G13/Hash Plant Earthy hashy taste and smell. Very expanding. Deep heavy high. Very dense nugs. 9 for potency. Two plants, almost 4 pounds.

Kali Brains Very good uppy high. One plant had much denser nugs then the other? Great taste and smell, like a sweet flower. Some expansion. Close to a 9 for potency. I took three hits. Phone rang. Five minutes later I was high as hell. Two plants, 6+ pounds.

Total weight: About 26 pounds of good bud plus another almost 10 pounds of smaller buds for hash making. I'm glad I have enough notes (patients with doctors recommendations that we grow for) to cover this amount.

budclose-ups010.jpg

Romulan-3.jpg

budclose-ups012.jpg

Skunk-1.jpg

budclose-ups016.jpg

Huckleberry-2.jpg

budclose-ups006.jpg

GDPRom-3.jpg

budclose-ups014.jpg

OGPK.jpg

budclose-ups004.jpg

G13HP.jpg

budclose-ups008.jpg

KaliBrains.jpg

M

MurroFX

Shit, why did you not tell me this grandma?We could have been friends for ten years already :)

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
oh well only just noticed this thread today...but still got to see the good stuff...great yield and pics....thanks for sharing .HH. =]-~