What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kirstie Alley

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FjQ0LcWWAAA0bHO.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
RIP Becca

Can I say something offensive without offending anyone? What if Kirsty who is a Scientologist was really a demon worshipper...like all the scientologists eventually learn far up in the structure that they're worshipping the devil. I think Kirsty looks like the devil. Or a demon. Travolta too. I think Cruise is okay, he must've broken free.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP Becca

Can I say something offensive without offending anyone? What if Kirsty who is a Scientologist was really a demon worshipper...like all the scientologists eventually learn far up in the structure that they're worshipping the devil. I think Kirsty looks like the devil. Or a demon. Travolta too. I think Cruise is okay, he must've broken free.
See where ya coming from D.B and I think Cruise is more Demon like then Travolta,,,,,
His evangelism is demonic,lol,,,,s2

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
@D. B. Doober
Haven't seen her on the Epstein list, so don't think she's really a devil worshipper.She had reached Thetan 8 level, what I read, but would that mean she was a high satanic priestess?

Latest posts

Latest posts