What's new

King's Kush stolen GHS shit like usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnep

You're just arguing with a troll. The Stigma from GHS around here will always be that way with all the people who swing off of certain breeder's nuts, there are literally hundreds of hard headed kids on these boards that will not see anything but their own view. Much can be said in life too.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in the bullsh1t strewn environment that is an online cannabis forum, a picture speaks a thousand words :)

here we have a thread starter that felt he had to accuse GH of theft just so as he could enquire about one of their strains, and a guy who wants to keep third world farmers in abject poverty so as he can get high the right way.

i think franco and the guys on the GH forum deserve a medal for sticking around to give customer support in the face of these haters.

if they were saying the same stuff about REZ they would have been banned 10 times over

V.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
in the bullsh1t strewn environment that is an online cannabis forum, a picture speaks a thousand words :)

here we have a thread starter that felt he had to accuse GH of theft just so as he could enquire about one of their strains, and a guy who wants to keep third world farmers in abject poverty so as he can get high the right way.

i think franco and the guys on the GH forum deserve a medal for sticking around to give customer support in the face of these haters.

if they were saying the same stuff about REZ they would have been banned 10 times over

V.

Right on, V!

OC80

Everybody's got a hit or miss. My SLH came out sick sick sick.

Ive had bad experiences with other gh seeds, but I only popped a few.

Not my fav. breeder, but you can geta few gems. Worth the 40$ maybe?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yea, I just don't get it. 5leg and domin grows were proof enough for me to put down my 2 year boycott and give the stuff a serious run. It's obvious ones intentions are driven purely on malice rather than objectivity when high quality results are displayed and one is still purely negative.

Those are the type of people to avoid...they bring everyone and everything down around them.

Done with this thread for now will be back to post Kings Kush results and see how shitty they all are....:whistling:

greenhead

Veteran
page15cj3.jpg

:smokey:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i wasn't going to chime in, but..i have 2 gh ssh femmed, 2 mns ssh, 5 rez strawd original and 2 unknown bagseeds flowering now..all of them are looking great..i do have 1 plant that hermied and it's not gh's..clones of all the plants rooted fast too..
i've only run 2 packs of ghs femmed seeds and not 1 hermie..
for the money they were very good..
SG suck up your pride and run a pack..you not going to melt or go to hell..see for yourself..

jochen_45

Veteran
What makes my results "not typical" when many others have the same result?...please explain.

Post up pics of YOUR "typical" results and back up that mouth of yours, SG. Say whaaaaaaaaa!? You don't have any? What a pity. I'd say that makes you and your argument invalid. ;)

Word!:biggrin:
He has no own results, I think he is no grower, just someone, who loves to hear bad stories and himself. Poor guy, sometimes dope dont helps, other guys get relaxed.....

Word!:biggrin:
He has no own results, I think he is no grower, just someone, who loves to hear bad stories and himself. Poor guy, sometimes dope dont helps, other guys get relaxed.....
:jerkit:
What makes my results "not typical" when many others have the same result?...please explain.

Post up pics of YOUR "typical" results and back up that mouth of yours, SG.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=9499039
and a guy who wants to keep third world farmers in abject poverty so as he can get high the right way

I never said anything about keeping the farmers in poverty, shitheel. If Arjan and franco really wanted to help them they would have given them feminized seed of varieties already present there, not give them their own feminized dutch hybrids....

SG suck up your pride and run a pack..you not going to melt or go to hell..see for yourself..
I have grown Greenhouse seeds...Neville's Haze and Strawberry Haze. Complete crap, not worth the dirt they were grown in.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

and i fail to see how someone so full of hate can possibly be smoking anything decent :D

V.

Seriously, too many loser trolls full of pointless hate... Most of em are just children that jump on an online bandwagon and the only thing that they're growing is taller...

It's literally laughable... if you grew those strains and didn't find anything remotely keep-able, you grew them wrong. Brush up your skills.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i hear you SG.. truthfully it doesn't matter what breeder you buy from there will always be dogs..
every breedersforum here has some peeps that are not happy with what they got..
i don't and won't slam any breeder bcuz genes and life play cruel tricks sometimes..
one last thing how many peeps grew out neville's haze even yrs. ago and didn't find a keeper..i think nevs. haze is one of those strains that needs a few packs grown out to find something special..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa_Grows - you must spread some Hate around before giving it to GHS again. :D

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
SG, I notice you have an album titled "MNS Neville's Haze&GHS Neville's Haze side-by-side" but no pics past the seedling stage.......where's the flower shots? If you smoked those seedlings then no wonder you think they're crap. I'm guessing either you didn't have the skills to complete the grow and fucked the whole thing up -OR- Mr. Nice's NH didn't out perform GHS's version as you were hoping and you weren't man enough to post the results.....so which one is it? If you posted the results somewhere, link me up and please accept my apologies.

FTR, I have absolutely no hate towards you, SG. Hell, you might be a cool ass dude in real life for all I know....I doubt it, but you never know.....just please, for the love of god, do everyone (including yourself) a favor and stop talking shit YOU can not back up. I gave you a chance to show me and the world YOUR terrible GHS plants and you respond with a link to search results for the keyword 'Greenhouse'. Bwwwwaaaaaahhh!!!!

Done with this thread.....time to puff some nugs from yet another outstanding pheno of Super Lemon Haze. :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Legaldroman

That SLH looks just retarded, seriously dipped in butter. You'll have permanent THIZZ face after smoking that!!!! I got a bunch of GHS freebies on the way, and I'm gonna grow them all, I'll keep everyone posted. CHUUURCH

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
So Im no expert I grew this church as one of my first grows using miracle grow soil and tomato/booster MG food ... maybe you can concede these are typical results?

picture.php

and lets not forget this lemon skunk that was grown the same way.

picture.php

these are more recent creations of ghsco ... and not grown by anything close to a elite grower.. They both tasted fabulous and worked fantastic.

SG, I notice you have an album titled "MNS Neville's Haze&GHS Neville's Haze side-by-side" but no pics past the seedling stage.......where's the flower shots?

If you had read the thread you would have know that the garage, the area I grow in, was far too cold and the soil became stagnant. I had the choice of buying a heater to appease people like you or buying food for the week..I decided to buy the food:fsu::biglaugh:. I will continue the thread once temperatures are suitable.

H

HippyJohnny

GHS is OK with me here is why:

I had not seen all of the negative stories and saw lots of you tube. I ordered fem seeds ( lemon skunk) also Hawaiian snow and ssh.

I don't have many pictures but can tell you that I had two friends almost "white out" after a bong hit of the Lemon Skunk I kept the Hawaiian Snow and didn't share none... The SSH was great but a bitch to clone and the mother I had I just couldnt manage in my little NGB.

I stayed so happy and busy it was all so good I went way overboard and wasn't really trying to get on my computer... all on a GHS grow.

I have the same respect for Gypsy and crew... and all of the breaders that do the deal.

I will always recomend them to anyone that wants good smoke thats a female. I was and am still satisfied with my purchase.

All of the Haze talk around I cant see what would be so bad about getting the have 10 pack of some interesting varieties that GHS has.

GreenHouse got me interested enough to start trying this myself. The carnival promotion they get accused of was what I noticed from the "outside". It blows my mind to hear how they are the anti christ of the whole industry.

Never done bad by me..just looking for some good seeds. Promise delivered.

Maybe I'll be so picky at some point I will look down on GHS, but I hope I never close my mind that tight.

I also just realized Franco answers here on the board. That man has some stones because it gets thick in here.

I think I am going to order some now just to say thanks to him, and god forbid Arjan.

I distinctly remember anytime I was hitting on some weed... good bad and even avererage.. thinking thanks to all the people that made it possible. The farmer, the smuggler, the dealer... where was I going to get shit in my little corner of the world?

so big Thanks comes from me to any breeder that gives me a shot at a good buzz... and to be self sufficient.

Its like Pizza... none are all bad... some just a bit better than others

:respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts