What's new

King's Kush stolen GHS shit like usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
thundurkle - you really need to work on your thread titles ;)

i believe greenhouse bought apothecary seeds and their clones too which is where the recent kush etc releases came from.

V.

AGREED!!!! Again wasn't meant to be some clone only hoarded shit thread!! Just wanted info on the strain from those who have grown it thanks :smokeit:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, apparently, some strains should only be grown and hoarded by snobby asshats, and not shared with anybody else.

Some of those so-called "elites" are just some fucking bagseed that somebody happened to grow out and it turned out ok. They gave it a new name, and boom! They act like they invented some totally new shit, lol.

:whistling:

:smokey:
---...isnt lumping all growers who have sport cuts into one group kind of an asshole thing to do? as far as the cali growers comment...you can go fuck yourself you jealous little bitch...so tired of whiny little bitches like you...

greenhead

Veteran
---...isnt lumping all growers who have sport cuts into one group kind of an asshole thing to do? as far as the cali growers comment...you can go fuck yourself you jealous little bitch...so tired of whiny little bitches like you...

I'm not lumping them all into one group, just the whiny ones who get all upset and wet their panties every time that a big seed company comes out with a name that they don't like, as if somebody holds a copyright on weed names, lol. I remember the same thing when Cheese came out. And the funny thing is that people criticize without even ever having tried it. That's pure ignorance.

And I'm no jealous whiny bitch, I'm lucky enough to have plenty of decent seeds to grow out. And I've been gifted some very nice seeds from Cali-growers, so unless you're one of those whiny bitches who doesn't want to see the world being overgrown, then you have no reason to hate on me.

I always call out BS when I see it on this forum, and the thread title of this thread was pure BS.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Also I'm no selfish bastard hoarding shit either so don't lump in there, that's cool they put out seeds for cheap but Arjan is trying to make strains unable to be cloned I hear. No standard seeds so there wont be much progression from the feminized work just a bottle neck eventually but that's just me.. But I guess I am somewhat of a anti big business hippie cuz I don't want to see the plant I love end up like shit commercial cigarettes is that so bad? Is it horrible of me to want to see growers have the opportunity to get a bad ass male that may lead to a whole knew type of cannabis for the med community? If so I'll get a asshat tattoo

nnep

Change is inevitable, just enjoy what makes you happy ^^

that's what life's all about..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not lumping them all into one group, just the whiny ones who get all upset and wet their panties every time that a big seed company comes out with a name that they don't like, as if somebody holds a copyright on weed names, lol. I remember the same thing when Cheese came out. And the funny thing is that people criticize without even ever having tried it. That's pure ignorance.

And I'm no jealous whiny bitch, I'm lucky enough to have plenty of decent seeds to grow out. And I've been gifted some very nice seeds from Cali-growers, so unless you're one of those whiny bitches who doesn't want to see the world being overgrown, then you have no reason to hate on me.

I always call out BS when I see it on this forum, and the thread title of this thread was pure BS.

---alright...i see a lil better where your coming from...but your first post set me off a lil bit...i get tired of hearing "fuck cali growers" so often and i tend to stick it right back in peoples faces....
EDIT: anyone w jesse jane as an avatar cant be too bad...

mjactivist

Yea this guy is very jealous!!
There are plenty of seed co that use elite’s to make seeds.
How many seed co have u gone through?
Greenhouse makes seeds then just pulls a name out of their ass. They steal others hard work and claim it as their own.
Do u like that VG?
L8
MJ

greenhead

Veteran
Greenhouse makes seeds then just pulls a name out of their ass.
MJ

That's not true at all.

From their website:

King's Kush - - -Genetics:

OG Kush, Grape.

They're not hiding anything.......And those genetics come from Apothecary I believe, so it's not any big mystery.

Why are you so jealous and upset that some people (your average grower, located anywhere on the fucking planet) will be able to purchase these seeds?

Did you pay $500 for a clone?
:biggrin:

One Love 731

Veteran
I bet their Kings Kush is the bomb, I'm harvesting some Green House genetics today and lovin it. Someone brought it to the masses and it sounds like they did it with consent from the original breeder, hows that bad? Sounds like ya found yourself the strain ya been lookin for. Is there people here that believe the next wonder, clone only, elite could not possibly come from a 10pack of GHS seeds? If we come together we can do great things, if we continue to argue about stupid things we are doomed. Karma, One Love

greenhead

Veteran
---alright...i see a lil better where your coming from...but your first post set me off a lil bit...i get tired of hearing "fuck cali growers" so often and i tend to stick it right back in peoples faces....
EDIT: anyone w jesse jane as an avatar cant be too bad...

Thanks....

You're right about one thing though. Next time that I slam somebody or a group (and I certainly will slam somebody soon enough), I will be very specific as to the exact group or group of people that I slamming, so as to not lump anybody else in who does not deserve to get slammed.

A lot of the strains that I have grown out originated in Cali, so I'm certainly not hating on Cali growers in general.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenhouse makes seeds then just pulls a name out of their ass. They steal others hard work and claim it as their own.
Do u like that VG?
L8
MJ

would you like to name me a seed company that hasnt used someone else's genetics to make their strains/crosses?

no, didnt think so

V.

Z

Zoolander

I've used plenty of others hard work to make my own beans and most of those beans were given out as freebies and soon I'll hack up some more killer crosses from others work . I don't have the money to travel the planet like others but between elite cuts and many seeds to seach through I can hack with the best of them:biggrin:

Ohm's Law

\What I'd like to know is if anybody on here knows about the original and what was used in it by who if known and if the GHS is really like the original cuz surprisingly enough it's what he said so I'd like to see it in flower in week 7 or 8 if anybody has it..
\

GHS is NEVER the original. Peace

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
The more people that grow, the better. And a big seed company releasing mass produced seeds for a reasonable price is a good thing in my book, but then again, I'm not a selfish, backwards bastard. If you want to overgrow the world, it's not going to be done by some hippy sitting with a clone only strain in a fucking cabin in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be done by big seed companies mass producing seeds for the average grower at reasonable prices.
i just hope that the world doesnt become overgrown with kushes

:prettyplease:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, apparently, some strains should only be grown and hoarded by snobby asshats, and not shared with anybody else.

Some of those so-called "elites" are just some fucking bagseed that somebody happened to grow out and it turned out ok. They gave it a new name, and boom! They act like they invented some totally new shit, lol.

:whistling:

Amen

T

theJointedOne

wow how did this thread get so off track

check out reeferm,ans history i beleive he did al lot with the kings kush, might be different than apothecary, but you know what

im on the GH HATER LIST!!!!!

sorry but if you have to sell trainwreck, you better have the original TW. same with the bubba and lets see how many can we think of?

and for all those hating on us in california, please its so obvious you are just trying to start shit...let us grow the "acres and acres" as Capleton sings

go and buy your fake seeds and tell everyone you have the real deal hahah

that being said GH and franco have skills (5leggedgoats SLH is a grat example) but their wierd fake name/strains/hyped cannabis cup b/s makes them look like money whores who have been to a few to many raves in there day, plus the whole colored seed thing is obviously a way they can make there very small femed seeds look decently sized

thunderrkle check out GKG and see if they can find you the Gangster purps, its up there with some of the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.