• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. D

Veteran
Growdoc u got too much weed and hash please share :biglaugh: ....are those plants actually growing in weed????

G

guest3854

Rad idea fer recycling tha remains from bubble bags . How does it seem to be workin for ya , Grow Doc ?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well im an old guy and back in the day when I was involved in the commercial end of things I use to have large bags of weed like that around all the time. Went on like that for prolly 30 years . My only regret ...... not having a set of bubble bags to keep the shake cleaned up . Oh man i gave threw so much away ... my advice get a set of bubblebags .... man if only there would have been such a thing :)

G

I like how ya compost the scraps Doc. Makes me remember the saying my outdoor mentor told me 'All the nutrients ya need to grow good weed are in weed'. This was in reply to me asking why we were just taking the buds off the plants, and not the whole plants to make the scrap into hash. I am sure alot more people are going to composting their trim/scraps now after seeing this thread doc.

G

all right, when ya got so much weed that you use your leftover weed as compost or mulch, you got TOO MUCH weed!! :eek: Damn Growdoc, that's sweet....

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Huh???

Huh???

dRbreiT0r said:
hi growdoc

so you are a friend of mrxx? :D i thought you are maybe mrxx haha

but nice pics cya

Hey man i am not that UGLY :moon:

And i definatly dont wanna be mistaken as him... he is no friend of mine!!!

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
more weed

more weed

mo buds... GrowDoc

Attachments

• GDS 315.jpg
    GDS 315.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 7