What's new

Killing Fields

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
in light of the new ICMAG policy i would like to discuss this strain...

this strain is one that i have been interested in since discovering it...

a nice old time purple urkle x killing fields or a pck x killing fields sounds killer to me... maybe a m99 x kf...

anyone have any pics or pics of mixes with killing fields...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
vstagger leev has some gorgeous killing fields that he recently harvested. his thread is in the organic soil forum.

I've been keen on these beauties myself...

J

joejusttyped

Sugar Punch is on my list (SSH x THE ONE). Heard through the grapevine its more potent than KF and it's a bt easier on the flowering time.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
what are its origins?

as a fan of history, id be pissed if there wasnt any cambodian genetics in there...

GP73LPC

Veteran
very little... some Skunk #1...

it's The One x San-nie`s Jack

purple buds :jump:

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I've got some pics of a killing fields x ko kush

this one is at 8 wks, I let them go 10.(camera broke taking wk9) This pheno is from the sativa pheno, regret killing the indica pheno. Only had 5 from a freebie pack.

picture.php

Here is one from my first run with it at 10 wks

picture.php

J

joejusttyped

what are its origins?

as a fan of history, id be pissed if there wasnt any cambodian genetics in there...

haha

KF is:
The One F1 x Jack Herer

The One is:
Blueberry Sativa x (Killa Queen x NYCD)

gallery_3070_2028_1347279.jpg

J

joejusttyped

I just copied a pic for reference :\ Wish I had that pile of bad ass smoke.

I believe that picture belongs to "ISO MASTER" but not too sure as the picture was saved in my folder of awesome canna pics.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I just spent 2 hours lookin for an sd card I had with hella pictures of KF. Damn. I grew the fems, had 4 phenos, 2 green and 2 dark purple. purple ones were sweet, one green one smellt and tasted like jack herrer, the the other green one was kushy cheese with monster resin and yield. Good plants if you like a crazy combination. all went about 11 weeks.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres some shits of the phenos I got. I couldnt find my pics so I had to go pull um off another site I had originally posted um, but they mine tho.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cant find no picks of the jack herrer pheno, that green one is the kushy cheesy green one. dope and yield. Didnt care for the purple ones much, sweet energizer buds.

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks joe....

sounds killer MO !!! :tiphat:

EDIT: pics are great, thanks for sharing ;)

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It was just like the denser purple one as far with a bunch of small tight buds, only it was green and smelt like hazy jack.