What's new

Killing Fields F1

Even though it doesn't seem like it from my nick; I've grown for over 10 years.

And these KF's are one of the worst stretchers I have ever encountered. Easily goes that 3 times the starting height, four times is possible and even 5x.

So be prepared; TOP THEM LIKE NO TOMORROW ETC

Unlikely to believe but you can never know

Unlikely to believe but you can never know

Upside is that some of the phenos are YIELDERS FROM HEAVENS, amongst the best yielders I have EVER had!

And trust me, I have grown a few :tiphat:

... ok, maybe I have had some stretchy phenos - I've had a few short ones too - but for me majority of them were stretchers; Yeah, not the worst kind, but surprised me and these took some training!

G

guest121295

This was one of those big time stretchers, the yield was fantastic.This was the F2 version.I've done quite a few of these...
picture.php

idiit

Veteran
thanks for the excellent post hubcap.

ace recently released purple hz. dubi stated in the ot haze thread that this release could be very valuable breeding stock as some of the hybrids could be many times more powerful after breeding with phz.

dubi " Good Haze crosses are many times more potent than pure haze lines." " remember pure haze potency can not be compared with haze hybrids potency" "Many seedbanks are afraid to distribute their IBL/true breeding lines. A highly worked inbred line has an incalculable value for the breeders." "When smoking haze you can easily experience 'racy' and mentally disorienting feelings, you can get the overpowering effect by crossing haze correctly with other sativas. " " Purple haze is highly related to highland purple columbian sativa. I found original tropical columbian gold to produce a very clear/accelerated menthal experience, purple haze is usually a little bit more physical and disorienting." " Oldtimer's Haze is completly hermie free, rare in a tropical line." "She's an extreme tropical line, quite inbred. She's quite powerful in pure form, especially if you find correct parental plants. Effect as described before is energetic, introspective and psychedelic.

Her true potential appears when outcrossing concrete haze parental plants with other different inbred lines. Potency, vigour and yield increase a lot thanks to hybrid vigour. And flowering times and indoor adaptability can be improve easily. "
^thread where dubi's quotes taken from.

kf purple pheno is an obvious excellent pairing to try with phz ( imo).

choc rain also has some very interesting complex phenos including some very colorful ones that might pair well with phz.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
i love the sound of that cross, idiit. a nice Old Timers Haze (OTHaze) pheno, i think, would mate nicely. problem is, i don't have OT Haze.

-cap

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i LOVED my KF and so did everyone. the only complaint i ever had was that someone said that it doesnt smoke as "dense" as some of the others ive run. they felt liek you got less hits off a g of KF than and dense indica bud. other than that it was pretty sweet. 66% of mine were purple. one looked like chacos' and the other was much darker. the green pheno was real good too but flowered like 11 weeks which was a nuisance for me. my threads are under my old screen name of blueberrynutz. got a TON of pics in there.

Im working with a freebie from ****** right now and the only fem i got wasnt quite a keeper. yield just wasnt worth my time but potency was top notch and the smell was of rotting meat and garlic. not too pleasant but awesome in its own right.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
thanks for the excellent post hubcap.

ace recently released purple hz. dubi stated in the ot haze thread that this release could be very valuable breeding stock as some of the hybrids could be many times more powerful after breeding with phz.

I am finally getting around to looking thru my killingfields x oldtimers haze. I expect them to take, at least 11 weeks, though you'll have to be patient on those pics. ;) Hope all is well and if you are running Killing Fields.......feel free to drop a pic or two or three. I think hes offering 4th or 5th filial gen KF now,,,,? -cap