What's new

Killerweed31 are back: 1°run 2012

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking real nice killer!!! nice varietys in there too. Cant wait to see how the 250w hps does for these ladies. got some serious gear growing in there and i cant wait to see em in full bloom!!!

TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-NE_G978-

thanks for appreciate bro, stay tuned!!! :biggrin:

focaskater

hello man, sorry for the intrusion, I'm looking for advices for a vertical 250W HPS setup
I'm running (in soil) pinapple express and santa sativa and, in the future, a seed of confidential cheese. You rock your 250s, any advice for a newbie? :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hello man, sorry for the intrusion, I'm looking for advices for a vertical 250W HPS setup
I'm running (in soil) pinapple express and santa sativa and, in the future, a seed of confidential cheese. You rock your 250s, any advice for a newbie? :)

thanks for appreciate bro!!
you can do veri nice with 250w, still many good style..i need to no size of your closet and setup for help you...
maybe you can send me pm and we talk...see ya soon new grower!!!

LokiLoki

Ive never done a vertical grow, but my best advice is to look up grow diaries where people use the vertical technique. Good luck :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 18 flow....

chemd.ibl
picture.php

white widow topped
picture.php

nebula
picture.php

purple haze
picture.php