What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Queen Budshots.

G

Hello IC'ers, I was just sitting here triming some plants, then it hit me........why don't I share. This is a BCCA strain that is a cross between Airborne's G13 and Cinderella99. She has some sparse but rock hard buds that smell very sweet and candy like. I gave some to a fellow IC'er and he promises to do a smoke report for you. I won't say anymore. Killer Queen!!!

Obviously I'll have weed for the holidays. :D

G

Thanks CC, it is an interesting strain as it has a good sweet taste and smell for an mostly indica. You probrobly have smelled mine by now. Now you tell me.

HI HH, pleasure to read your reply. And your right I'm looking to have plenty for the holiday season. Believe it or not I'm just now rolling after my 420 slowdown and errors made with my first crop after that. So you can excues my zeal.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got back from a place where I got to smell your Killer Queen. i must say, you really produced a beauty there!

G

I literally get jealous when i saw these buds & some sour D shots. I wish i could grow...

G

Thanks CC, But Rez did the selection. I thank him for the cut.

POd, what's up bro? You can get the best of both worlds. As Rez is gonna release his Sour Queen soon. Which is a cross between this same killer queen clone and his sour diesel. I grew it an can say they make a perfect match. And well worth your efforts.

G

Damnnnn smokey those are some frosty nugs! I'm sure you'll be havin fun with those.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speakin of which... Here's that Killer Queen of yours mokey :wink: Nice work brother!

20smokey_s-kq-at-phil_s-11-20.jpg

G

massholebmx, Thanks bro I'm sure I will.

Hi wang chung, thanks. thses plants go 50 to 55 days that's it.

Thanks for the pic CC, nice shot. I wish it would have been ready for you to sample.

What's up Babbabud, Hows you doing? Those outdoor KQ's look terrific. You certainly can tell that they are grown differently by the bud structure. But I'll bet yours grown outdoor has an added dimension that mine doesn't have. I'd love to hear from you how they smoke.

Hi Phil, yes yours should be ready to hit the jars. Mine went in saturday night. Should be ready to sample in a couple of weeks. I'm looking foward to your opinions. Tell your g/f I said hello.

G

*drool*

This one is one of my dreamstrains. I wish i could get it one day.. But i figure i'm just chasing clouds.

Super good pics though! :)

Smokey, you should get your knees crushed for all this teasing of us with these budshots :D

(please understand my weird humor)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the pic CC, nice shot. I wish it would have been ready for you to sample.
Me too. But we were already overloaded with HP13, Strawberry Cough, Kali Mist, Purple Urkle, all sorts of hash, some outdoor stuff and who knows what else. It wouldn't have been a good time to test her out! Too many influences floating around in the brain already :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts