What's new

Killer Mendo OD Starting to bloom

dutchcrunch

I'm pretty happy w/ my O.D. so far. The bushes are Cali Orange & the 12 footer is a Durban Poison.

cali_09.jpg

dp_09.jpg

:yoinks:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Nice looking plants (and breasts). Why are they starting to bloom tho? Container size? Right on...

dutchcrunch

Hey Deaner, I got the seeds from Gypsy Nirvana (these plants are cuttings from their respective mothers).Fisher, I wouldn't say bloom, but the nodes are forming and the branching has changed (the days are getting shorter & the plants have definitely noticed it) The cali oranges are in 35 gal custom made ceramic pots & the Durbans are in 25 gal. Strictly FF soil & nutes, Bushmaster (KILLER product I recommend it to everyone) used & will be using Gravity along w/ FF bloom nutes.

Thanks for the comments!

dutchcrunch

That's my wife deaner, & she IS BEAUTIFUL & I am a VERY lucky man. Behind every great pot farmer, there is a someone cheering them on, she's my inspiration!...

Thanks!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OMG u and ur plants R 100,00000% beautiful.

ps: I just have to say this. cuz I just do. U look like that girl in my pot dreams.

so its like I have been dreaming alot about haveing a house in the country wit hurbs growin in the backyard. the girl in the house in thouse dreams looks super cute/beautiful like Im thinking u do.

good growing.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow nice girls.....great job!!!! how long did the big one veg she is hugh

dutchcrunch

This is from 1/2 of a branch. 33 total branches from a NICE sour diesel (The plant she's standing in front of)

diesel.jpg

The Durban is still in full bloom starting to go purple. Everything turned out real nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts