What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer kush F1,Sad S1,Black Jack testing freebies from canapa mundi

Bio_Kio

hi there sweet members!!
been busy in this weeks,but anyway,as promised here I am with some at least decent pics of the progress of the grow...
yesterday they where at 25 days from switch at 13/11,I think that in a week or so I'll switch to 12/12..
yesterday they got biobloombastic for the first time,they seem to still be healty and darkgreen,they probably won't get grow feeding at all,due to their color and I also have no more space in height, I also want to chop em with no N at all so just bloom feed from now on...
killer kush as it should is the faster,already some good quantity of resin,black jack is a bit slow but is a 50/50 hibrid so that's normal,i just don t get why the sad is so slow,even more than the bj,anyway,they ll have the time that they need...
but stop bla bla bla,pics follow,

group
sad on the left,kk midle,bj on the right

some flower,just of the kk

they just starting make some smell,
temperatures re a bit better now,just some hot days it overtakes the 30°c...
next week i ll have some days off so i will be a bit more present,
see ya at the next up!
:tiphat:

Bio_Kio

Hi jaypp,tnx for stopping by...
No worries about thanks me,thanks to you guys,plant s looks like will be some good stuff,cant wait to cure em!
just the sad is not surprising me,but it s probably just a question of time...
When i give them biobloombastic you can litterally see improvement by the day after!!!
it is the second time that mi jaw fall on the ground :biggrin:
anyway,yesterday was 32nd day from switch,the kk is really frosty,pics does not get you to the point,but it really is,bj has flowers still not that big but hard as hell...
For the sad nothing special yet,but as I ve said it s probably just a matter time,
Stop talking,pics follow,not too many but camera's battery died,not my fault this time...

Kk

kk

kk popcorn

bj

quality looks to be good,i probably wont get a lot in term of yeld,but it s also the 3rd cicle fort this bulb,that s probably the main factor...
That s all for today,hope to get some shoots of the sad at the next up..
See ya later mates!!

Bio_Kio

Hello!!!
time to bump up the 3d!!!
gotta eat back my words,quantity looks good as well as quality...
The sad has maken lots of iprovements,she even overtaked the kk in term of yield!!!
All of em shown good leaf to calyx ratios,
The only bad thing at the moment is that i m late with the flush for the kk,
Ok stop talking,pics follow
Group,sad on the left,kk in the middle,bj on right

sad

kk

bj

------>