What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer kush F1,Sad S1,Black Jack testing freebies from canapa mundi

Bio_Kio

Hi there!
first of all I've to say thanks to sweet seed for this opportunity to get free seed in exchange of sharing the experience with this seed,really appreciated.
I'm also happy to see heaps of italian people here..
But stop talking here is my set up:

Box: 60x60x140cm

Lighting: 150w mh/hps(with modified octagonal reflector)

Air control: 245mc/h extractor +pc fan pushing fresh air in+ 15cm clip fan

Substrate:11lt pot filled with atami bi grow,wich contain coco fiber+ around 30%perlite

Feeding: ata c organics full pack,just swapped the alga -c with advanced nutrients micro+Atami bio bloombastic in full blooming stage

This morning i've placed the seeds in a glass with water adjusted with 1ml/lt atami root-c with a ph of 6.4,tonight after about 12hours I will pot them in a 0,3 lt glass with the described substrate...
In this period I'm working a lot,so I won't have a lot of time,but I'll see what I can do to update this diary every week,and get as much details as I'll be able to...
Another time thanks for this initiative and sweet smoke
:tiphat:

Bio_Kio

Ok,everything is setted up!
Just turned the box on few minutes ago,
Let's see how temps and humidity goes..

that's all for the moment,keeping in touch for the sprout

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum. It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

Bio_Kio

Hi jaypp,thanks for passing by,the babies have all born today,(they just spent about 40/45 hours to germinate for BJ and KK and about 50 for the SAD)probably i ll post some shoots on saturday

Bio_Kio

Hello sweet fellas!!
sorry for the delay,I had connection issues...
Anyway,here s a couple of pictures of the lil ladies...
Was day 2 for 'em

Group,sad in the middle,kk on the left,blackjack on right

Sad

as I've said pictures has been taken on day 2
Next update will be at day7,probably already repotted as they seem to develop root fast,
I think i'll move 'em straight in 11lt pot...
That's all for the moment

Bio_Kio

Thanks jaypp,yes they looks healty...
I ve made some pictures today at the beginning of day 5 cause i ve made them drink,and i think I won't have time this week end,so here we are today...
About 30/35ml each,at the dosage of 1ml/lt of root-c ph 6.5
here s the pics
group

kk,the kinda bigger,but they r all about the same

sad roots,good developed to be 5 days old

Stay sweet,at the next up :tiphat:

Bio_Kio

Hi there,sweet members!!
Time to repot over here,10days have gone,so straigth in 11liters pot!!
pics follow
Killer kush

sad

black jack

they slowed down just a bit cause of umidity %,but I ve bought a humidifier,so they ll recover...
While repotting i have watered with 0,5lt water with 2ml/lt root c ph 6,5
see ya at the next up

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Very nice Bio_kio!

Don't forget to participate in our photographic contest ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

jedi5891

I've grown all of these types, I have fond memories of The SAD the 1st pack I bought had an Amazing Black domina dom pheno with a very unique and unusual taste. Also a very pretty plant and easy to grow. The killer kush was my least favourite out the bunch. It was fast, done in around 7 half weeks but the 3 plants I had lacked a bit of strength and flavour, and I'm a big Kush fan. I also had 3 Black Jack plants getting 2 phenos. One was short and bushy with not so dense floral clusters. The 2nd pheno (my favourite), wish I'd kept, stretched a bit more with stronger branching and denser buds leaning to the indica shape of flowers. Very sweet and musky.
All in all they're pretty decent cultivars, good luck

Bio_Kio

Hi everyone!!!
time bump up the 3d,yesterday has been the 15th day since sprout,I have watered with 1/2lt of water,2ml/lt root-c ph 6,3(the water came out like this and i didnt want to make it again)
Here s the pics

Black jack

killer kush

sad

sad nodes

As you can see I had a compact pheno with sad,is growing more compact than the others also if it is the farest from the bulb...

I got a question for you guys that already growed theese strains,
I am deciding if lst them,as I always do,or multitop all.of them,wich practice would you guys suggest?
do.them respond well to topping?
Thanks in advance and have sweet times

Bio_Kio

Hi there!!
20days have passed so we got another up!!
i haven't got any input about the top so today i ve just topped the kk and the bj(wich was stretching crazly)
They are drinking 1/2liter of water evrey 5 days,and thy seem to be happy with that for the moment...

Group 20days

sad20 days

so bushy that i have decided to skip his topping of a couple of days

Kk 20days

bj 20days

I have toke the shots just before the top session so you ll see it at the next up...
Stay high :tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella! your plants are really good and very healthy!

You can use of LST or topping, they are perfect for this ;)
Keep us updated, sweet smokes!
jaypp

Bio_Kio

Hi jaypp! Thanks for stopping by...
Hello everyone,been missing the weekly update,I m kinda hurry today so I will just make it short for today...
All plants got topped twice,they haven t been waterded for 6 days in row,so even that they have not looked being suffering they had a week or so of stall,today I had watered with 1liter each,adjusted with 1,5ml/lt of ata grow c+1,5 ml/lt advanced nutrient micro ,ph was 6,5...
pics follow

Black jack

killer kush

Sad

sad double top zoom

they all got 4 apicals now,
I just hope that the week of stall they had was dued to the water...
But I guess so...
I have also bought a cooltube cause temps were climbing too high..
Ok I m running away now,see ya for the next up!!

Bio_Kio

Hi there!
Thanks burro!
Its 40th day today,last day of veg for em...
Today they got plain water,the feeding before today as been the first with bloom food...
They are drinking 1lt each avery 4th day last 2 times they had feed in row but i use to do one feeding and 1 plain water...
Probably 2 water and 1 feed for the kk as I have read jaypp say that the kk should get less than average feed..
Will see what happen anyway
Orrible quality shoots today,I m sorry but I haven t been able to do better today,as the situation get more interesting ill use the reflex camera...

Sad 40days

kk 40days

bj 40days

that s all for today...
Keep in touch for the start of blooming

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

They are healthy and with a good structure. Nice LST :D You could even bend them more without breaking them, but I understand you don't want to run the risk and the plant looks perfectly fine and levelled like that ;)

Keep it up. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Bio_Kio

Hi tommy,thanks..
Yes I always bend a lot,getting more apicals,I used to bend plants heavy,just gotta bend them when they r thirsty and its almost fool-proof to break em..
But this time,due to lack of time i just topped twice,getting 4 apicals per plant and 2 underneath branch just for that,less training means less spending time on them,wich sound good to me by now..
I think i will just get less bud(by number)but probably they ll be bigger(hoping that)
This is the 3rd run with this set up,i usually get 30gr per plant average,lets see if i start improve..
thanks for passing by

Bio_Kio

Hello guys!
thanks iwantmorebud!trying do my best but I don't have that much time as I should dedicate to them...
Anyway,yesterday was 51st day from sprout,10 after switch,plants looks settled down for bloom preflower are starting to appear even on the tops,so in a couple of day I can consider the start of blooming stage(I use to count blooming days since they start to really develop flower,not from the switch day)
Yesterdey they had 1lt each with 1,5ml/lt grow+1,5ml/lt micro ph 6,5
I m following this scheme with feeding
Grow+micro
Plain water
Bloom+micro
Plain water
Bloom
Plain water
Ecc...
Pics follow

Sad

kk

bj

I have installed a dehumidifier but when yhe light is off ur is stiil reaching 70something %,but just after watering,will see after one day if it still climb that much,
That's all for today,see ya for the start of serious thing going on :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts