What's new

Killer A5 Haze

Shua1991

Purchased some of these fem Killer A5 Haze seeds today online
Now I wait!
It sounds very exciting :)
I also purchased some regular Malawi x PCK which I was thinking might make some interesting crosses. Any thoughts??
reverse your favorite phenos into eachother and test the offspring. Only way to know.

El Quijote

What would be the strongest Ace strain that is not a slow grower and is fairly prolific?
My wife is always complaining that I never grow anything strong enough :flowers2:

hello StickyBandit this season is my first year with ace seeds, and all I tried was a very strong herb, I strongly recommend you let these sativa varieties cure for at least 5 months and you will see how much more powerful and refined they become, try 2 bangi do one it is more electric but the other one with earlier flowering is extremely powerful, I tried the Panama x bangi haze and it is very powerful and now after 5 months of curing it is noticeably more powerful than after 2 months of curing, probe killer A5 and the same herb very powerful, I tried the Chinese Haze x Kali and it is also an herb with a good power a smell of ripe tropical fruit, wood, incense, hashish a very special variety, and I tried the super malawi haze this variety with 4 months of curing is EXTREMELY powerful it gives me the feeling that it is a little more powerful than killer A5 haze, I hope I have helped greetings

Cactus Squatter

My KA5H1 had that fruity Malawi, fermented peach, oily kind of smell. Very Malawi feeling.

KA5H2 had a more woody, light smell and a very haze effect.

KA5H3 at around 6 weeks absolutely wreaks of crushed Black Pepper. So strong that’s all I smell when I open the tent up. I initially thought she was going to be a more NL leaning pheno based on her initial leaves and growth, but she absolutely exploded in growth during early flowering and her leaves have gone long and narrow. She looks like she’s building up to produce some big Colas.

This strain never ceases to amaze me.

Snipp

After first blooming days

Attachments

• photo2120647.jpg
    photo2120647.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 41
  • photo2120648.jpg
    photo2120648.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 49

lemonade

Veteran
Looking very nice Snipp!

What week are they at?

P.S. I would personally snipp (😁) a cpl of those lower branches to focus the energy on the tops! That's just me tho! 😀

Lookin' fantastic overall. 💪👍

lemonade

Veteran
Very nice! Looking awesome. Just starting wk 4 on mine.

P.S. Clean up those leaves on the floor ya bum! ;)
;):)(y)

That plant on the right. You pinched it close to bloom right? Some of mine have a similar structure. In my case i pinched/topped some of em right before flip.:)

Last edited: