picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

grubba

I have to admit, i underestimated it a bit. Didnt get as much care as she deserved. It is not simple plant.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi grubba,

Beautiful, she is going to be a fatty girl :D It's a NL/Haze= A5 Haze pheno :yes:
How many weeks is she into flowering ? Best wishes, please keep us updated.

what pheno do you think?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[/FONT]

thugpoet

Howdy,

First, I'd like to say thank you to Dubi and Karma for making this strain possible. Been looking for a real hardcore trippy Haze hybrid for a while, this is godsend. The famous and coveted A5 clone infused with some malawi killer psychedlia on top. Really looking forward to growing and smoking this, especially when I see your guys plants and description of the effects.

Anyhow, I am getting ready to launch these as part of my next grow. They will be growing next to some feminized Super Malawi Hazes and some clones in a Scrog.
But before I start this next grow, I need to know a little bit more about the growth patterns of these strains.

For instance, I've seen phenos of Killer A5 Hz in this thread that are more stretchy than the SMH, but how are they relative to one another on average? Would it be accurate to assume that they stretch about the same except that the Killer A5 produces more less stretchy NL phenos and that the SMH will have more of the pure Haze super Stretchy phenos?

Is it at all reasonable to fill the net completely before flipping them into flower with the goal of them climbing about 3 feet above the net during the stretching period? They will be grown in coco with liquid organic nutes, under a 1000w Double-Ended HPS and main-lined to have 16 colas each.

Thank you and happy Killer A5 Haze grows,

Thugpoet

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Thugpoet,

Thanks for your kind words and for your interest on Killer A5 Haze.

For instance, I've seen phenos of Killer A5 Hz in this thread that are more stretchy than the SMH, but how are they relative to one another on average? Would it be accurate to assume that they stretch about the same except that the Killer A5 produces more less stretchy NL phenos and that the SMH will have more of the pure Haze super Stretchy phenos?

Yes, that's correct. The different phenos found in Killer A5 Haze and Super Malawi Haze are well explained in the official descriptions of the strains and in the first page of the threads for each strain.

RED 1

Killer A5 Haze

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_024352.jpg
    IMG_20200813_024352.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200813_025033.jpg
    IMG_20200813_025033.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200813_024824.jpg
    IMG_20200813_024824.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 30

grubba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
8882833316c81d2161d145b63bbeb88b_2065403.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

OZZ_

Veteran
Here’s mine at day 99. I’ve got her sitting in the dark and I’ll chop her tomorrow on day 100.

This has been a fun one to grow. Thanks ACE! :headbange

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

silverhaze21

That's correct silverhaze21 :) All the Haze C leaning plants i've tried are very Thaish, lime, lemony, woody, while the ones with strong Haze A influence carry that exotic and loud incense smell that can be found in some good old Central American sativas like Colombians, Panamanians, Oaxacans, etc ....

Wish you enjoy exploring the females of your Killer A5 Haze pack, please keep us updated!

I appreciate the feedback Dubi.

Honduras x Panama is actually the next Ace strain on my list ;)

I'm germinating my first Killer A5 seed as we speak so more updates coming soon :D

Latest posts

Latest posts