What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer a5 Haze (First grow ever)

Nextgeneration73

Killer a5 Haze Day 72 since coming out of soil
IMG_20240417_160537.jpg
IMG_20240417_160717.jpg
IMG_20240417_160639.jpg
Screenshot_20240417-161438.png

Nextgeneration73

Early sample already taken from the lower bud sites hope all goes well but first I'm gonna do a on and off dry and cob like vaccume cure for as long as possible
IMG_20240419_152111.jpg

All of you said that this won't slow down the rest so I took the advice....
IMG_20240419_170553.jpg

But even though I'm just practicing right now I'm really wondering on how to do it when the final harvest comes and if I should do first hang drying in the carton box with holes infront of a blowing balcony window liked I talked about and if then I should place the buds like this to dry with more air, before being wrapped and vaccumed.... And how often I have to dry them once I get back.... I have no idea.... X15 what do you think? And by the way does drying buds like this even work if a blowing large window of air is open? (This is in another room by the way ...) I packed it back extremely compressed and tightly and put it back away in a compressed place in this pitch black cupboard.... and will take it out again later, as this is still only an early sample.... Anyone know my time till May is super short.... I'm still feeding the plant the Monster Bloom, and just a few minutes ago the smell came on so so strong from the plant that I sprayed all the rooms again.... But it does smell great 😃
Here's the top part of the plant:
Screenshot_20240419-184944.png

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

So I had my early sample early, it was tinier than a nug, but it got me high and tripping, I noticed that it was racy, and I kept thinking to myself that obviously this is why I'm trying an early smoke sample, it was highly functional though, but got me to analyze everything around me and everything ever, it's like a rush of enhanced IQ I loved that about it but it could be terrifying if used in the wrong situation , I also remember how I got sneak peaks into what the next highs, or dimensions would be like once it becomes more potent and psychedelic, which it was but still underdeveloped at times and early.... But like I already said it was barley even a nug, and if I had smoked a gram of that this early then yeah I'd have been tripping down a nightmare lane of raciness trancendance last night 🤩 So yeah it was trippy but I wanted more.... I basically took off one of the lowest weakest buds, I only picked off a very tiny bit.... I can tell that if I keep this going longer than that dimension/realm will continue to evolve in deeper depths of uncharted waters, it's so awesome that I bought this 🤩 it's still very early though, blame that on the stupid payment delays I had in January.... But no sweat.... Thanks Dubi.... I hope though that I'll be able to keep this plant blooming....

Last edited:

goingrey

So I had my early sample early, it was tinier than a nug, but it got me high and tripping, I noticed that it was racy, and I kept thinking to myself that obviously this is why I'm trying an early smoke sample, it was highly functional though, but got me to analyze everything around me and everything ever, it's like a rush of enhanced IQ I loved that about but could be terrifying if in the wrong situation where danger lies, I also remember how I got sneak peaks into what the next highs, or dimensions would be like once it becomes more potent and psychedelic, which it was but still underdeveloped at times and early.... But like I already said it was barley even a nug, and if I had smoked a gram of that this early then yeah I'd have been tripping down a nightmare lane of raciness trancendance last night 🤩 So yeah it was trippy but I wanted more.... I basically took on of the lowest weakest buds, I only picked off a very tiny bit.... I can tell that if I keep this going longer than that dimension/realm will continue to evolve in deeper depths of uncharted waters, it's so awesome that I bought this 🤩 it's still very early though, blame that on the stupid payment delays I had in January.... But no sweat.... Thanks Dubi.... I hope though that I'll be able to keep this plant blooming....
Yep, because the buds haven't filled up yet, early samples will end up very small after drying.

Good motivation to let them take their time. :cool:

Nextgeneration73

Are burnt tips like this okay?
IMG_20240424_103230.jpg
IMG_20240424_103242.jpg
IMG_20240424_103225.jpg
IMG_20240424_103218.jpg

My previous uploads were on Sunday evening, right now it's Wednesday morning and I just had to take several pics in case these burnt tips are an issue....

Last edited:

X15

Are burnt tips like this okay? View attachment 18992587 View attachment 18992588 View attachment 18992589 View attachment 18992590
My previous uploads were on Sunday evening, right now it's Wednesday morning and I just had to take several pics in case these burnt tips are an issue....
Yep. That’s pretty standard for pre amended soil, unfortunately lol. Nah it’s not too unfortunate. Reason being, all plants are different… some need more nutrients some need less. Also veg cycle length has a little to do with it. Shorter veg cycles tend to show tips like that later on in flower. Plant doesn’t look too offended though. If you would have veg for longer period the plant would have used up more of the nutrients in the soil and would be most likely showing less tip necrosis in flower. Also ph can have an impact on tips. Straight up, it’s not the easiest thing growing plants in small containers with pre amended bagged soil. I’ve done a number of bagged soil brand tests and in comparison to soil mixes I have gotten close to perfecting. There’s no comparison. Bagged soil is in large pretty mediocre.

Nextgeneration73

Yep. That’s pretty standard for pre amended soil, unfortunately lol. Nah it’s not too unfortunate. Reason being, all plants are different… some need more nutrients some need less. Also veg cycle length has a little to do with it. Shorter veg cycles tend to show tips like that later on in flower. Plant doesn’t look too offended though. If you would have veg for longer period the plant would have used up more of the nutrients in the soil and would be most likely showing less tip necrosis in flower. Also ph can have an impact on tips. Straight up, it’s not the easiest thing growing plants in small containers with pre amended bagged soil. I’ve done a number of bagged soil brand tests and in comparison to soil mixes I have gotten close to perfecting. There’s no comparison. Bagged soil is in large pretty mediocre.
I can't control the soil or water, but at least I can control the tiny bugs from coming in 😁 I took one out today and another two weeks ago, both smaller than a grain of salt 🧂 literally unseeable if it was some else looking at it.... My vision is normally abnormally perfect, but I had to take away some of the soil with the micro bug 🐛, the water I use I usually first drink from it to test it before filling up for the plant 😀 😂

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

Killer a5 Haze Day 48-49 of visible flowering
1st picture is the lower bud that I took a sample from last week the second is the entire plant, the third is the middle and the last picture is the top cola bud
IMG_20240424_180548.jpg
IMG_20240424_180554.jpg
IMG_20240424_180541.jpg
IMG_20240424_180727.jpg

Okay so apparently I don't have another week to continue this it seems before drying, I'd rather not go into it but I just found out, however I've been using ample amounts of Monster Bloom, so now I have to flush and only use water?.... Any recommendations on speed flushing? Or any recommendations on flushing but still letting it take in the nutrients for at least the final days? I hope drying and cob curing it will make it more psychedelic/psychoactive over time even if it's an early harvest, my early sample last week was barley even dried enough and vaccumed wrapped, it was only a quicky type of dry cure, I took a very small nug, and even though I wasn't disappointed knowing it's still early, but I still knew that It should go further... But it was from the lower weaker buds, the lowest however will obviously have to go in the trash because they are basically what look like many weeks behind, the top colas seem to be by far more mature than the lower middle ones... But I won't be harvesting the lowest ones below them that are right above the soil....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts