What's new

Killen It

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Cant see any plants cause all those trees are blockin the view!!! Lookin good and healthy! Mad props for the show!! Any topping or trimming before they went into flower?

G

The blue's and mothers where topped and min trimin occured, others not sog :)

G

guest5703

Damn slips are those all on the tables we saw earlier??? What an awesome job your doing, looks like she will be the big yielder shes hyped to be eh??? Peace

G

Well here is a pic of wonkanobe's; who I got it from, 7 more weeks
19157best_ever_028.JPG

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wonkanobes looks so different then the cut i got as dabney-looks insanely delicious! your tables are lookin tight man-cant wait too see more.....sub

blessed

killing em softly slips. looking nice and lush in there. so it's confirmed then, it's the same cut as jb's? i thought he had lost it, not sure though. either way, best of luck with finishing em out. can't see what the whites are looking like. talk to you soon. guess who yet?

G

Seen that shit!!

And it ROCKS........
Call it the purple popsicle!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice looking room there slips
in 6 weeks that will be 1 strinky room

and that won pic of dab has me drooling

peace

skar

wow Slips ! what a full room ! so nice to see girls like them so happy..especially after the pics from won' who are all killers it's going to be fun in some weeks !

wish you all the best with this run ;)

peace

wick650

How's that Soul Assasin O.G vegging for you? Does'nt it grow way different than a traditional O.G cut?

My buddy just finished up a batch of it with huge yeilds, told me it was the OG growers dream. Also smells a little little spicier or something than traditional O.G.

We gotta meet up again sometime, I'll be around the bayarea by the end of the month if your availble.

Last edited:
G

wick650 said:
How's that Soul Assasin O.G vegging for you? Does'nt it grow way different than a traditional O.G cut?

My buddy just finished up a batch of it with huge yeilds, told me it was the OG growers dream. Also smells a little little spicier or something than traditional O.G.

We gotta meet up again sometime, I'll be around the bayarea by the end of the month if your availble.
yea im always around :), it looks like the internodes are allot closer than the sfv

Latest posts

Latest posts