What's new

Killa's Little Corner - A Place for Bad Boys and Pretty Females!

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah killer i am going to chill and watch some movies,,,,peace guys be safe tonight

noreaga

lol the coma stick! definitely post the recipe for that one up here, might have to give it a go lata..killa check your pm's paisano
good vibes and bangin buds for the new year dudes
nordizzLe

killa12345

lol the coma stick! definitely post the recipe for that one up here, might have to give it a go lata..killa check your pm's paisano
good vibes and bangin buds for the new year dudes
nordizzLe

Coma Stick - Hash-made blunt skin filled with dank! Takes about 8-10 grms of top-top quality hash to make the blunt skin, 2-3 grms of fine dank and off to never,never land!

Here is how to make one:

Quoted from a friend:

u need wax paper... a rollin pin and a freezer... put the hash on wax paper and freeze it for a min or 2. then take it out and use rollin pin and roll it out... You may have to refreeze the hash a time or 2. once u get a long enuf strip rolled out( like the size of a zig zag) refreeze it again. when its in freezer get ur herb all grinded up. take the wax paper out and put the herb on the hash and gently start wraping the hash around the herb... its trial and error. but thats the basics

This should be right down your alley nore! with all that hash this should have been a no brainer! Personally, i used during christmas around 8.5 grams of 73u all first run bubble hash....before rolling or freezing i slightly stick a lighter to it....busting some of the tricomes for oil.....then to the freezer....makes it a bit easier to roll into a blunt skin....used a razor to make edges clean then burnt it together....ill post the pic from tonights coma stick! it only burnt for about 10min....then the rest went into the bong.....it lasted about 3 hours with 4 people smoking on it and we were obliviated!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn really as cheap as 35? are you in an oasis somewhere haha...usually pay 36 all day for that dark but it hasnt been around lately because all the asian growers got busted which is lame. people have funny names for that stuff like "the nigerians"..."Africans" or "dark dark"....the ones that arent that purple we call "Latins" haha...

H

htownblowskush

Killa PK x PR has become a must have on my list and if I dont get it, I got duct tape and a body bag waitin on ya! lol j/k dude looks good Im glad your working your line so we well
Down here we on the purple drank and soon the purple dank to keep color coordinated! Keep the updates beans and sweets rollin....

killa12345

Whip it real hard; Whip it, Whip it real hard!

Whip it real hard; Whip it, Whip it real hard!

damn really as cheap as 35? are you in an oasis somewhere haha...usually pay 36 all day for that dark but it hasnt been around lately because all the asian growers got busted which is lame. people have funny names for that stuff like "the nigerians"..."Africans" or "dark dark"....the ones that arent that purple we call "Latins" haha...

lol, oasis! My city is famous for being a wholesale city! home of cocaine cowboys and the legendary scarface(lmao) lol, oasis.....people forget so quickly where all the dank came from before cali became legal....

Killa PK x PR has become a must have on my list and if I dont get it, I got duct tape and a body bag waitin on ya! lol j/k dude looks good Im glad your working your line so we well
Down here we on the purple drank and soon the purple dank to keep color coordinated! Keep the updates beans and sweets rollin....

No need for ducktape my fellow southerner! ill be giving out some really soon! Here is what ive been doing:

Bubble Hash making!

Even though im not a commercial grower myself; ive grown up amongst them my whole life...This year i took a different approach to sourcing quality trim.....asking to buy garbage bags filled for $150! Everyone asked why would i want to buy trash for $150?

I told them to make hash....i stated that im really good at making all types of hash and it would be worth it to me to buy there trim! They asked to see what the hash looks like, because these arent the people that even know how to turn on a computer let alone research differnt hash making methods...showed them the hash....didnt have to pay for the trim but i do have to share the hash.....I said no problem....

2 friends just finished harvesting, one gave me a small trashbag with about 1kg of nice sugar trim from the WW and PW that i gave him cuts.....

Made 78 grms of iso with it.....i still have about another 12 oz worth of that trim to make into iso later

the other just gave me a box the size of a 24 gal rubbermaid full with ssh trim maybe about 3kgs worth...

Plus i just harvested and i have 3lbs of trim in the freezer which is gonna be make into bho! Im gonna be making hash 5 days a week until i finish all this trim....but my goal is to have a lb of iso, bho, and bubble by my birthday in feb.

this is what 2 out of about 10-15 runs is looking like

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

guanito

damn killa! you need some help? i'll be right over!
nice to be so busy doing things you love.
you'll have to post smoke reports
enjoy

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
nice lookin great killa...gonna start havin to call you the hash conniseur with those diff types...keep up the great work bro

I

idoreallytry

nice Killa u will be fried on ur bday for real u won't be able to see or walk,,,peace

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I wish my growing friends didn't know how to make hash, that is a pretty sweet deal you got going there ;)

Peace, :joint:

killa12345

Update Time!

Update Time!

Thanks guys its gonna be a very hashy year!

The funny thing is the person i made the iso for has my second set of bubble bags....i bookmarked the youtube video i use as a reference....and still he gave me the trim!

Heres a update:

The last run was a failure in my eyes....it came out to 522 grms.....I tried to dry it differently....it came out to dry....still dank....its in the jars curing for now.....ill post some pics during the week!

Heres whats going on as of yesterday!

The Tent has 20 plants...4 mothers i have in there are: PkxpR (both cuts), WW, PW........I also have 14 WW, 2 Moondawg, 1 PW, 1 pkxpr as well, The moms really didnt take to transplanting to well.....they are in shock...oh well....hopefully they snap out of it soon....Today is the second day of flowering! 5 day veg....most plants topped at 3rd day of veg

DSC03411.jpg

The mini Micro box the moondawg just got hat racked today the rest will be flushed for 2 weeks more...the PW in there is 4 wks old and the 6 Pk xpR plants were flowered today as its first day of flowering

DSC03408.jpg

The 22 gal rubbermaid is getting full....i see this as a problem in the coming weeks....mark my word on this one! the 4 WW are to the left, 4 pk xpr white cut to the right(THe pic with the WW next to the white cut, now you can see why i call this my white cut!)....close out of the pkxpr cola at 4 wks

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

18 gal. rubbermaid is going...the two small plants were killed before this post....not growing fast enough....the pk xpr bulk cuts are at 3.5 weeks!

DSC03425.jpg

noreaga

sick ass update, 522 aint bad! dont trip lol did you only run your trim once? i find i get better yields if i do 2 runs on the same trim but with less mixing time..aslong as that shit bubbles tho, your in there like swimwear g

stay fadedddd
nor

BigGreen

Veteran
I cant believe I have missed this thread for so long. Nice work on the purples they are very beautiful plants keep it up.

H

htownblowskush

dam bro your a busy bee I see. Ever thrown any of your line outdoors?

killa12345

Sorry for lack of updates

Sorry for lack of updates

Well sorry for not being around as much lately....My son had strep then i got it, while processing all this trim.....broke another set of sprung bags...getting sick again....oh did i mention im leaving my grow again.....right before im about to harvest or right after....i cant determine yet the duration of this grow based on the lack of tricome color at this point...

Well on with the show:

22 gal rubbermaid....so far no problems in here....the WW looks like she is starting to bulk up...id have to say the purple has about 3-4 weeks left the widow probably 4-5 weeks left....i like to run the WW to around 70-77 days for that ultimate couchlock....hope you like the bat as a size reference...this is 130w cfls.

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

18 gal rubbermaid....the small plants have been removed....now there is much more space and everything is looking on par....these have between 3-4 weeks left as well....

DSC03448.jpg

DSC03449.jpg

The tent is 12 days into flowering.....man it is stuffed....the pkxpr moms still look like shit....they are flowering but their is soooo much dead leaf....ill just keep watching them..too late to really do anything now

DSC03453.jpg

Micro mini box....the plants have been flowering on the sides for about 10 days...the PW will be joined with 2 more plants here this week....probably WW and a PK xpR.....the PW has about 3-4 more weeks

DSC03456.jpg