What's new

Kif WN"T Melt

MutterTerisa

My Kif WN"T melt.

Yes I tried all the different ways. Thanks for all the suggestions. When yur Kif won't melt it won't melt. I understand that it is contaminated with over prosessed leaf. It's OK

By the way I sad I tried everything, including a pollen press I purchesed. It work great? sort of:mad: It pressed kif into nice solid mass but:rolleyes: IT WOULDN"T COME OUT OF THE PRESS.:mad: I don't suggest yu try this it's a mite expencive for something that don't work.

All in all It don't matter that the kif wn't melt or press. kif work good with cooking, this works real good. Besides I like it in powder form, { seemed kinda silly to me turn powder to solid than fluf it back to powder to smoke it } just put a little on any old swag and yu got chronic. It's all about what I like anyway isn't it after all. Medicine dn't yu know. It's not about pleasing others { friends, aquantences, people } Is it now, Its my pain and they are my lungs.

Luv them Brownies

Mutter Terisa

Dn't fret everything works out in the end

Try looking at it in a different way

It's all about your prespective:rolleyes:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
naw, pure kif from some strains doesnt melt. on the other hand, it can have quite a bit of impurities in some strains's kif, and still be very melty.