What's new

Kicking Horse Coffee

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hot and black my friend

Been smoking too long, need strong tastes now

The best coffee is local, its the freshest! I loved the co-op in my college town. So many varieties of fresh coffee at reasonable prices.

Anybody tried Oso Negro from Nelson?
I must say it is my favorite beanery in BC. If you go to Nelson, it's more or less the only coffee for sale there.
Absolute favorite would have to be Lavaza, but for some reason I can only find pre-ground at the moment... blech. No thank you!

Most smaller local beaneries are very friendly and accommodating. For my brother's birthday last year I took him to our local coffee roasters (Backyard Beans) for a custom roast. We had a tasting session with the roaster (drank waaaay to much espresso and drip) and once he had an idea of what my broski wanted he roasted him a 5lb batch. All in all it was under $80, and for people who are really picky about their coffee it's a great gift. Just thought I'd share since the holidays are coming up and whatnot...

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I get a local hand roasted coffee, and of course can't say the name right now, but it is GREAT. True artisan coffee, and 11 bucks a elbow.

Last time I was on the Big Island (Hawaii), I bought some small batch Kona Coffee from Merriman's, and it was 49.99 a elbow. It was my heady stash for awhile.

Fuck starbucks.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
dude I hate Starbucks

I reserved judgement till my last trip stateside, and man was I ever disgusted, and there was no other choice

where did Dunkin Donuts go?

Latest posts

Latest posts