What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kibungan

Podenco

Very very cool to see such wild sativas so well tamed and happy in a wardrobe.

Reminds me of when i use to grow in an Ikea double wardrobe under flouros :cool:

Zamal is strong and stinks of carrots/parsnips too.
I too have a past with fluoros. Very little light for large fixtures it was. But it worked.

I tried to buy Zamal from French Touch, but never got the order. After some searching Kerala was the closest alternative to Reunion Zamal. I have ran it for 2 grows now and like it a lot.

I have Laos from ACE to play with, that is also a very narrow leaf whispy foxtailing plant, it seems.

Podenco

The last update with live plants. They are nicely covered with trichomes and I started cutting branches that bend under their weight, in a week or so I will cut everything. There is no room left in the box to manipulate plants away from the light. Total flower time will be 14 weeks.

Box
full

Kibungan
full

Kibungan out of the box, the slowest. Could go for a few more weeks. Maybe if I cut the others.
full

Last edited:

NOREGRETZ

how was the effect of your kibungan?
🤔 trippy?, there was physical or mental fatigue when smoking it?

Last edited:

Podenco

how was the effect of your kibungan?
🤔 trippy?, there was physical or mental fatigue when smoking it
So far I was too busy and then I grab my Moroccan hasj as a post-work smoke. That is a reliable relaxing smoke with good anti-headache effects, nothing "dazed and confused" about it.

I'll try it soon. It has been in pots for a good month. I'll get some pics up and come with a report.

Holeshot51

Great looking grow Podenco.!!
It’s hard to tame those wild Sativas at times
Highly recommend ACE Panama itself or crossed to anything . Great strain.
As far as carrot, you really can’t go past The best of Ace’s Zamaldelica. Very strong carrot and spice.
Even the A5 Haze x Zamaldelica I just grew , was very strong carrot

Podenco

Smoke report 1 for Kibungan. Slowest plant, least resin. About 5-6 weeks after harvest.

Method: pure crumbled material, as much as can fit in a small rizla. Cardboard filter tip. Fat little joint.

Smell of the material is "herbal shampoo", "organic sandalwood floor cleaner". Washing liquid with herbs. Not sweet or fruity.

Potency is low, it took smoking the whole joint for a 'baseline" high. Effect is there but very clear, you are high but no "daze", no memory loss. No tendency to sit/lay down and do nothing. I think smoking more will make the effect more special.

Potency wise it is weaker than Mauritius x Ethiopia but certainly stronger than the Afghan plants I grew the run before. On a scale from 0 to 10, this is a 3 to 4. It is grass for sure, but dose needs to be high. From an economic point of view, with only 2 square feet of room, I would not grow it again. I need more THC per gram dry weight.

My potency scale from 0 to 10 is roughly 0 = no effect and 10 is home grown White Widow (Greenhouse Seeds, flowered long with UV indoors). A tiny bit, a finger tip, of WW material in a bong already gets me pretty affected.

My recent grows rank more or less like this: Mauritius x Ethiopia = 5-6, makes you very high at high doses, peculiar way, strong memory loss. Ethiopia x Malawi = 7-8, strong decent high, good for activity. Panama-Haze (no grow report) = 8, quite strong weed, quite stoned, good pain-killer kind of. Bangi-Haze = 7, I do not remember much about it. Cannabiogen Durban = 7-8, surprisingly strong for small partly autoflowering plants, aged material has a nice clean high. Dutch Passion power plant and Desfran are similar, 8-9, strong grass, pretty stoned, post-work eat and sit stoned. RSC Kerala =7, nice "all-round" high, kind of similar to Ethiopia x Malawi, but I am biased because I like these plants so much.