What's new

KG's master plan.

K

kiwi_growa

Thanx chic, :) The girl on the right (power Kush) is stinkin up the place lol. She fuggin' reeks! She's a lot more sativa dom than the other girls. And she stink the most. The One on the left(black widow) only smells when i put my nose up to her or rub her leaves, but the Power kush i can smell in the whole room that the cab is in. It's real pungent. Has that real skunky wet hay ammonia kinda smell.

Tryna keep the humidity as low as possible from here on out, bud mold and rot is not cool.

Twist1

Here's a picture of all the girls sittin in my shower after a good root drench and foliar spray with Neem tree oil. :biggrin: Power Kush and Black widow in the back and Both P.E in the front. P.E are bushing up nicely although didn't stretch as much as i would have liked.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46415&pictureid=1107032]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46415&pictureid=1107033]View Image[/url]

Ooh the "wet-look" eh - sexy time!

K

kiwi_growa

Twist - Yeah bro, i love my ladies wet.

I commented on your thread LTTG, hope that bud does survive. It looks like a survivor. Keep up the well documented thread! I love seeing it day by day, amazes me how fast this plant can grow under ideal conditions.

I've got a week 4 update tomorrow. They have all finished strechting. I think the P.E may have a bit more to go, im hoping so anyway because the buds aren't very long they're just fat. I guess on yield for all the plants combined is 2-3 ounces. Leaning more towards 2 though. Anyone else got a guess? I know that is pretty shocking for a grow that is under a 400watt hps. I would have let them veg more and grew more plants under it easily IF i had the space. Plus the infestation of R/A's didn't help that much.

I am thinking of getting a grow tent after this grow which is a shame because i'll have to move over to the grow diary's section..

K

kiwi_growa

Here's some more pictures of the girls in the cabinet 3 weeks and 6 days. The black domina in the front right was really stunted from the R/A's and i think i may have switched a tad bit early for that girl. She has a nice main bud though, probably get a couple joints out of her:p I will keep running her though after this grow.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
i am loving it too due to its pink packaging :biggrin:

is it mineral or organic?

K

kiwi_growa

Thanks LTTG!

From the pictures your plants look twice the size of mine! Do you mean size of the plants or size of the buds? I thought your plants looked huge! Are they really smaller than the pics in that last post of mine? I'm gonna put a soda bottle next to mine in the next photo for comparison, you should do the same im getting real confused hah!

Neekz

Damn Kiwi! Them Black Widows are havin' a Pistil-explosion! Good stuff, are those cut's or whose gear are those if you don't mind me askin? She look's like a keeper :biggrin: !

K

kiwi_growa

Black widow from Mr. Nice seedbank.

I will be running her again thats for sure, most likely run her along side Pineapple Express because the P.E is really impressive. At the moment it's hard to share with you guys just how nice the P.E is because there is so much foliage that you can only really see the tops of the buds in the pics. P.E smells and looks soo delicious.

Neekz

I feel you, like peeling an orange, underneaths the soft precious stuff. Definitely gonna get some Mr.Nice gear, looking for some good producers for bubble, It's about time I have a steady supply of concentrates, and my bag's have yet to be used :tumbleweed:... The pineapple express has always been a dream bud of mine (Since back when they just called it Cindy99 lol :biggrin: ...), but after a friends luck with the g13 labs version, I think ill try some of Mosca's C99 BX1 to hunt for the pineapple terps... Sorry for the ramble, good vibes! :tiphat:

K

kiwi_growa

Good vibes Neekz:) ramble all ya want I'm all ears!

I am impressed by P.E definitely and recommend it to all...BUT...g13, Comon guys-_-...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=159889

Pretty low i know. I just ignore that and be happy with what i got. I agree Neekz that trying some of Mosca's C99 BX1 is a better way to hunt some potent pineapple terps. But don't get me wrong, these P.E of mine REEK of pineapple. Very sweet smell to them already at 4 weeks.

K

kiwi_growa

Pineapple Express in Coco Week 4.

In this picture you can see a bud that was covered by a fan leaf, i defoliate this(hate defoliating) and the bud seems to be catching up nicely. You can tell it wasn't getting much light by the fresh light green color of the bud.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow dude those flowers look nice n dense. I wish I could get my flowers that dense. I guess its mostly in the gene pool of ur flowers.

Hehehe... My LP girlie is only maybe... a foot or so tall? The CD4 is about 18" tall. They are tiny, but I <3 them. I will see about putting something next to them for scale when I do my 4 week photos on Monday :)

Okay, so it is "normal" for the pistils to start changing color around 3-4 weeks in some strains? I noticed the color change on LP yesterday-today, and I was kinda concerned since it seems so early to me, but it looks like some of yours are doing that, too. Hmm. I think I am going to post about this :D