What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KG Sour Diesel Bx4

acespicoli

Without Brimstone, Your Cannabis Plants are Going to Hell

This Yellow Rock Burns Foul, Bleeds Red and Helps Feed Your Head
Sulfur is the key to many unique natural thiol and terpene taste and smell sensations including grapefruit, garlic and skunk.
Sul-Po-Mag, sulfate of potash-magnesia (langbeinite), 22% of which is Sulfur. Sul-Po-Mag will not affect soil pH.

sulfur 1tsp per container

Terppalooza

Without Brimstone, Your Cannabis Plants are Going to Hell

This Yellow Rock Burns Foul, Bleeds Red and Helps Feed Your Head
Sulfur is the key to many unique natural thiol and terpene taste and smell sensations including grapefruit, garlic and skunk.
Sul-Po-Mag, sulfate of potash-magnesia (langbeinite), 22% of which is Sulfur. Sul-Po-Mag will not affect soil pH.

sulfur 1tsp per container

sounds interesting :) i just checked my K boost it contains over 25% Sulphur. so id assume im good on sulpher, i feed it flowering week 5-7 :jump:

acespicoli

riri cut

v3

credit to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terppalooza for this looking nice without access to the cut yours looks close to the riri cut
using up alot of rep here but the pictures are nice good grow
well done
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

ECSD clone
~~~
This is The Original Sour Diesel, now available for anyone, not just a well-connected few, to grow... and it's My Pleasure bringing it to you, the Informed Grower.

Winner, High Times Plant of the Year, 2005
Multiple-Winner, IC Magazine Cup, 2005

More Sour Diesel steps:

Sour Diesel BX 1.5:
Sour Diesel Clone X Sour Diesel / Soma's NYC Diesel. The flowertime will average 65-70 days, those of you who have the itch to grow sativa-doms in hydro will cut this time by 15%.

Item description: Sour Diesel BX 2.5
The second Sour Diesel backcross. The males used (seven) insure diversity in the BX,they were chosen for their traits that best resembled their Sour Diesel Clone Mother. Sour Diesel rightly deserves its' Premiere Reputation as some of the World's Finest herb, grow it yourself and see why!
Flowering: 80 days; Yield: 800+ grams per KW.

Sour Diesel v 3 (ECSD v3):
One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. The best and most stable line yet.
~~~
Terpene content and bag appeal potency the perfect cut has it all, leaves lack frost so hopefully v4 can add that :)
although your s1 seems like it has some leaf sugar

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
flush the hell out of them if you supplement sulfur otherwise it will taste like you're smoking match sticks

M

member 505892

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74690&pictureid=2119719&thumb=0]View Image[/URL]
riri cut

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74690&pictureid=2119710&thumb=0]View Image[/URL]
v3

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74690&pictureid=2119728&thumb=0]View Image[/URL]
credit to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terppalooza for this looking nice without access to the cut yours looks close to the riri cut
using up alot of rep here but the pictures are nice good grow
well done
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74690&pictureid=2119729&thumb=0]View Image[/url]
ECSD clone
~~~
This is The Original Sour Diesel, now available for anyone, not just a well-connected few, to grow... and it's My Pleasure bringing it to you, the Informed Grower.

Winner, High Times Plant of the Year, 2005
Multiple-Winner, IC Magazine Cup, 2005

More Sour Diesel steps:

Sour Diesel BX 1.5:
Sour Diesel Clone X Sour Diesel / Soma's NYC Diesel. The flowertime will average 65-70 days, those of you who have the itch to grow sativa-doms in hydro will cut this time by 15%.

Item description: Sour Diesel BX 2.5
The second Sour Diesel backcross. The males used (seven) insure diversity in the BX,they were chosen for their traits that best resembled their Sour Diesel Clone Mother. Sour Diesel rightly deserves its' Premiere Reputation as some of the World's Finest herb, grow it yourself and see why!
Flowering: 80 days; Yield: 800+ grams per KW.

Sour Diesel v 3 (ECSD v3):
One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. The best and most stable line yet.
~~~
Terpene content and bag appeal potency the perfect cut has it all, leaves lack frost so hopefully v4 can add that :)
although your s1 seems like it has some leaf sugar

How does the Riri smell to you?
I have heard some folks say it is more lavender-ish but when i used to chat with eskobar he said Riri was a typical very loud sour diesel, the most diesel he had experienced himself.

acespicoli

How does the Riri smell to you?
I have heard some folks say it is more lavender-ish but when i used to chat with eskobar he said Riri was a typical very loud sour diesel, the most diesel he had experienced himself.

Im not sure about the riri its a hard cut to get on this side of the pond (usa)
a s1 would be easier and not any luck on that
she may have passed into legendary
I had the kosher kush same as 84 other cuts according to phylos (OG)
and I can tell you the kosher is serious on the lavender
its nice just not my thing
I like the loud skunky sour leather spice incense musky dark rich smoke

if eskobar said that it was id believe it on his word

ketgran

I got some SD bx4 f2 as well as some rez x karma sourdiesel beans in a trade and unsure which to hunt through first

I'd like to cross it over my prized Gorilla Breath (gg4 x ogkb) keepers

Which would you recommend hunting first?