Kerala

H

HeryRhom

;) rapidos dry

picture.php

(missing the top of the apex eh eh)
picture.php

picture.php

A early smoked wild not very tasty, but a nice long during high with cool understones, easy, eyes are explosed but open :D
The early harvest was accidental but I had a good overview of these sativa divas, rdv next time :smoke:

H

HeryRhom

:D yaeh width like cottony,
not heavier than a feather, high n high :)

something like mint begins to appear more,
so softly, patience curing, in the image of their long flowering time :smoke:

C

charlie garcia

thats a bud festival, lovely looking.
hope bring best smokes as cures longer and different flavours layers show to finally give its last and own taste and smoke
Thx for sharing HR, your greenthumbs
cuidate

H

HeryRhom

Hello :)

...Gracias senor Charlie, yeah in fact definitly soft taste, vegetal, a little bit pepper mint perhaps, not very tasting...
But effects are pretty high in the high lol, but just that!
I'll retry them to the next run sativa, now it's indica tima brotha...

Kenavo
:tiphat:

D

diefraktal

kerala male

kerala male

hi
this the rsc red feno kerala male
i cross it with deep chunk peyote purple and destroyer
:wave:

Attachments

• IMGP2184.jpg
    IMGP2184.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP2273.jpg
    IMGP2273.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMGP2345.jpg
    IMGP2345.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 14

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one roms!
Are you smoking those lurvely buds? Howz the smoke?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Paulo', Emil', thx :)

lol yes all is smoked, afterwards I miss it now, is quickly gone. :D

Yet it's not a terrible smoke had first shot and then the palate is refined and it leav' very much appreciate... special ;)
Clear n energiz high first, soft. Then along effect, it extends well big up then back down it quiet strange psyché, not always comfortable at job. :D
...grassy, pepper mint, complex suite.

diefraktal

hi roms
here is dc x kerala
imgp2400jl.jpg

dc is predominant , very indica cross . ill veg it a little more , cause i think she wouldnt streech much

lynx

Hi Roms :tiphat:

Wonderful to see the Kerala! And as you say, very similar to my South Indian. Mine was collected by myself in Goa, and I was told it was from Kerala. I was a little sceptical at the time, but seeing yours I think it may actually be so. In every way they seem so similar I'm thinking they could even be the same strain. If you ever want to do a comparison, I'd love to send you some... The two pics of the left are from a cutting, the one on the right is from seed. More pics in my South Indian album :).

peace & love,
lynx

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4155&pictureid=281084']
picture.php
[/url]

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Roms :tiphat:

Wonderful to see the Kerala! And as you say, very similar to my South Indian. Mine was collected by myself in Goa, and I was told it was from Kerala. I was a little sceptical at the time, but seeing yours I think it may actually be so. In every way they seem so similar I'm thinking they could even be the same strain. If you ever want to do a comparison, I'd love to send you some... The two pics of the left are from a cutting, the one on the right is from seed. More pics in my South Indian album :).

peace & love,
lynx

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4155&pictureid=281084"]
picture.php
[/URL]

High Ly' :)
Appreciate bro' l
so let the time come'
Mathias, bro' from New Caledonia present' here on Ic', will also make the trip to these regions... 3 steps to surf together ;)
Kenavo'
:thank you:

Land

Thanks, I started them in those small pots in mid august outside the whole time and triggered them to flower then brought them in in October when they slowed down from the cold and finished them inside.

Latest posts

Latest posts