What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ken's Grand Daddy Purple

Bluto

They lost some original stock and started using different things. My boy got the grandpa larry and really enjoys it. He got the Bay 11 from the newer stock and it was different then the original I got. Mine definitely had a strong OG influence. He had the purple champagne and it seemed nice. If I was in the east bay I would definitely go to to Hilltop and check what they had. PNW started Dungeon Vault and claims to have done some of the original breeding and took a bunch of strains with him. I F2'd GDP and open pollinated all my ladies from a 2 ten packs and a squat urkle leaning male, it really behaves and breeds like a IBL so its gold in my book. My chocolate cherry GDP made from the same male has pretty excellent results. It can hold its own with the GDP cut.

I am running some. Grand Daddy Kush too.

GDP is the one with the yellow reddish leaves.

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I didn't go through the entire thread so I apologize if this has already been covered, but is the King Klone cut the same as Ken's GDP?

I received this cut as King Klone GDP. The tag says "GDP x GDP". Anyone know which cut/version this is??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php