What's new

kelly case (cali)

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Those test don't actually test for THC or CBD, etc, but rather for the metabolites of those compounds.

I assume your body metabolizes raw cannabis but I'm not sure it could metabolize the THC if it hadn't been decarboxylated first.

Interesting question.

I disagree- They test for THC...and if they are scrutinizing...they can detect the absence of CBD's..that is how they can tell the difference of smoking weed, and taking Marinol-- Marinol has no CBD's--

B

Blue Dot

I disagree- They test for THC...and if they are scrutinizing...they can detect the absence of CBD's..that is how they can tell the difference of smoking weed, and taking Marinol-- Marinol has no CBD's--

Whoa, I just learned something from kmk420kali :yoinks: (kidding)

Good info! TY.

Z

Zeinth

thought most tests were hydroxy 11....allright get the spectrum analizer..

loving those quotes from marijuana potency..pops!!:dueling:

kush in 34 days...:joint:

B

Blue Dot

Just so you know not only has ASA asked to have case law that is favorable to us depublished now one of their chapter heads are trying to get dispensary moratoriums passed. Here is a local news video that aired during the dinner time news proving that. http://cbs13.com/video/?id=54471

But isn't it a good idea for the city to have rules that govern how these establishment should behave?

I think we all can agree we've been in dispensaries that we thought could use a little oversight or at least a little checks and balances.

PharmaCan

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up guys on this legal stuff.Hey headymonster I have tendonitis thats getting pretty bad in my elbow and is starting to actually swell up and hinder movement, do you think eating raw herb may help this inflamation I've been getting lately? I smoke daily but it doesnt seem to do anything for my swelling and tightness. thanks, nuggler

Nuggler - the best thing I have ever found for tendonitis is a cloth strap that you put snugly on your arm below your elbow. You can buy the straps at Lowe's. Pharmacies have them but they aren't as good as the ones at Lowe's.

Try it out. You'll be amazed at how well and how quickly it works.

PC