What's new

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

smoooth

Wow they are good over there at H-R!
Sent them an email yesterday and my sample is on its way today!
Can't wait to give it a go
Your plants are looking amazing too can't wait to see them at harvest!

Smoooth

G

Guest 88950

very healthy grow.............id say that nute is working for ya.

frost everywhere bro............that nute company should give you free nutes for the year for the advertisment.

ten four. I'd say their free samples worked out, I'm about to hook up their 25lb for $420 that will last me like a year or so and it's hard not to justify the extra free 5lbs, at 300grams per rez I'll be self sufficient for sure. Now I just need to figure out if I am losing yield because of the 6" Hugo blocks I'm in. The roots are rock hard in the cubes and I'm wonderin if they are getting rootbound? anybody have any experience with this? The flowers are all over the place I'm just wondering if they would be bigger with more root space?? Either way it's maximizing for sure, Stinks super good when I open the door to my grow, fucking love my garden!! I'll be sure to drop some pics this weekend... swellin and smellin delish!

E

ekomsi

So Net bro, let me tell you I just read this thread page 1 to 9 very quickly cause the whole damn thread is full of pics, I think Im going to be switching to hugo blocks next run or something simillar like stg or maybe grow stones, I like the idea of easy cleanup and no more washing hydroton .

Im also intrested in the veg+bloom but it would cost me about 175 bucks for a full run, 5 weeks veg and 8 weeks of flower. Im gonna attempt to figure out if that would cost more or less then running GH lucas formula, rez change every other week.

PS, You forgot to answer my question how often do you flood and for how long?

blähboy

Viel Glück bro! Ich kann nicht warten, um die Ergebnisse zu sehen. Ich bin glücklich, der galaktische Traube wird immer mehr Aufmerksamkeit .. völlig unterschätzt.

6 gleiche posts in 6 verschiedenen freds ^^
meinst du die leute sind blöd ...
du bist der erste der auf meine ignoreliste kommt auf icmag
und ich denke es schliessen sich mir einige an ....

mug

sup fellas? fucking ridculous head cold going on....wish me luk ukkk
atleast I'll have this to look forward to trimming

os4y80.jpg

nnmdtx.jpg

2mg2y2o.jpg

E

ekomsi

I ordered 10LBs of Veg+bloom Im hoping it kicks lucas in the ass. Also thinking about trying out those rockwool blocks instead of hydroton. How many times do you flood per day with the rockwool?

call me crazy but i feel like my plants are blooming nearly an entire week earlier than normal. I normally see 12-13 days to start seeing flowers on my clones, seeing budding as fast as 8-9 days. maybe im crazy...

G

GOOROO

nah I think you may be right. Proper nutrition is key to on time growth. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Like I said tho yall should be using a bloom booster in wk 3-6

thanks peeps!!

yo Ekomsi! I water twice a day, the multiflo works in 15min intervals

Ninja I feel yah, I won't even be 8 weeks when I take them down Monday, super swollen and phaaaattt, I've run this same strain with flora series over 8 weeks easy without the weight and proper trich coverage

GooRoo I'm gonna run the RO version on my next round and see whats up. my tap is really bad but I don't think my plants were unhappy in any way. damn bitches put out hahah What should I add as far as PK?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that veg + bloom def needs a pk booster....
that is to get the yields up

Besides being mind controlled to believe this, what evidence do you have to support it?

Have you done an A/B test of V & B with v without boosters? Didn't think so. Like most factless gooroos, dazzle those who don't know better with regurgitated bull shit

I have been using V & B for ~ 4 weeks right after early flowers. I have slowly increased ppm from 800 to 900 and now to 1100. My buds are big, full, fat, and tight. They are growing insanely fast, too

I would post a pic, but IC makes it too fn difficult. If you google my UN, you will find my journal with pics

Z

Ziggaro

Hey man really nice looking plants man. You use a lot of nutrients! An lb of this stuff would probably last me a few years, but then again I'm under just 1 600-watt and in sunshine mix. Very nice work!

I'm also a little curious and would feel the need to use a P booster using this stuff. The P seems low for a flowering fert but it seems a lower P fert is gaining some credibility, although is that some purple on your leaf vein undersides?
Great lookin plants anyway man I'll probably give it a sample at least!