What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
to the OP: yeah i hear you about hydro, im making that turn around myself. ive only got my 4 moms in soil at the moment and this weekend thats gonna be down to 2, weekend after next my entire grow op will be totally hydro

happy growing friend!

cyat

Veteran
checked waterfarms .. completely mixed no chunks... just takes a while I guess

also it smells like lemon lime gatorade :)

was told this stuff has amino acids too not just l-aminos.... sounds good

cody >rocking 5kw all night

friendindeed > thanks for stopping by bro. hydro is def where I'm staying

cyat- good to hear on your waterfarms. I don't need to add ph down when I drop my nutes so dunno but my veg+bloom completely dissolves in a couple minutes with a pump blowing it around. the growth I get is incredible

Here's a rooted cutting on veg+bloom, these have been rooted for a little over a week...
2v8rewp.jpg

sbmtec.jpg

E

ekomsi

I would let it go longer if you dont need the space or smoke. I think the longer it grows the more flavor develops. Either way it looks like dank.

Korngut

hey man, looks great! can u give more info on the equipment used? I read ebb and flow... is that tables or buckets or both?? thanks

ebb and flow buckets, hugo blocks. I know there are a few guys doing this set up as this is what I was recommending at my local shop. Works really well and is easy to clean up. With the powdered nutes I dont really have much to do but cleanup and start over.

I had a questions for any OG growers out there... What can I do to beef out my nugs? The veg+bloom keeps them super healthy and shit looks dank but I want some size. MAybe it's just genetics?

here is my og the bottom nug is some other random cut my friend gave me, smells like gasoline
nzmvfd.jpg

23v1dvr.jpg

vhwcxx.jpg

so here is this OG I have at about 3 weeks, Is there anything I can do to blow out a bunch of new hairs so that once It starts ripening it has more size? The quality I am producing with the system is A+++ but I would like to add chunk

mlutu.jpg

V

Vampire

Whoa those are some sweeeeeeet looking plants-wish they were mine, lol.

vampire- yeah its hard to believe these are mine. I'm stoked to finally be producing some A++
33uxv2g.jpg

finally cut one down, still have two of these. I'm gonna see if there is a difference if I let them go

9fvdhw.jpg

cyat

Veteran
lookin frosty....

you inspired me to try these nutes( thank you ).... already got some formulated for my tap water...

almost no ph down needed now... plants love it!

you could do a koolbloom blast on day 30 to try and get a little more size... i have a feeling your cut is just a mediocre yielder... none of the og's have ever yielded considerably for me in my goes with her... looks like some fire though, keep it up.. post some nug shots when you chop em... stay safe

cool cyat! yeah I use like 6 mil ph down every other day in my 50 gallon rezs and my tap water sucks!

vanilla- I was told the veg+bloom has a built in pk boost and not to add anything. I also noticed my temps were getting down really low 55-60f during that week 2-3 transition.

n39r80.jpg

Honestly man they look awesome I wouldn't mess with a good thing...you were just inquiring on gettin a little more size I've used a Koop bloom slam like I mentioned and it seemed to work... I got the idea from rez in his thread entitled "the recipe"

I hear ya Vanilla! I have messed up several crops trying to boost them here and there. I think you were right about the OG just not bulking up like other strains. I would love to find a strain of OG that produces colas, not just strings of pearls