What's new

KDub's Grand Daddy Purple Grow

Mia

Moving along...

Here are some pics (Apr 1st) since re-potting... I have started to train these early... According to the breeder pack they are 100% indica so I didn't want to waste any time letting them get to rigid... I'd like to get some nice growth from em'

So far, so good. They have a real dank smell and I will probably go 8-10 weeks on the veg for these...

Oh by the way, I'm keeping it real simple, 3 part soil mix containing HF, Coco & Perlite... and some FF nutes...

View Image
View Image
View Image

They don't stretch much at all so a lot of veg time is key to good yield. As well as the fact that they're slow veggers relatively speaking.
Ten weeks and you should have some killer plants!

K Double O

Whats up people?

Its been a while but here is an update from a couple of weeks ago. I took some pics on Apr 11th (35 days veg) but I have been going through a lot of bull shit outside of growing and have had to direct my time towards straightening out those issues.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Moving along I have also flipped the switch on these as of Apr 27th. And there will be more info posted on the grow as soon as I can get time to do so.

Like I said earlier I have been having some unseen issues and I have not been able to tend to my garden as I would like. I will update this thread asap.

I will also say this, these plants have vegged til sex'd & I have 5 females / 2 males however, I had to take cuts from 2 of the females and scrap those 2 moms because of unseen issues that have prevented me from providing the type of care that I would have liked to give them. Never the less, the cuts from the 2 females have rooted and this thread will go on.

I am flowering under 1000hps in a 5x5x7 tent. Still, I am keeping things very simple & everything will be grown in a soil mix, 4 parts, FF, OF, Coco & Perlite as well FF nutes.

Please stay tuned...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics, I have mine in same pots. Mine have all sexed or showed preflowers during veg as well, one even popped out pistils. 7 or 8 weeks of veg and kept the light off them to help the stretch, they wanna stay low.

Latest posts

Latest posts