What's new

KC33 vs. Leda Uno

Warfox

Hi guys,

I’ve been reading about KC33 and Leda Uno, and am curious as to which of these two strains finishes first? Also any additional smoke reports you can add?

I’m at 42N and plan to convert to a modified greenhouse setup later in the season in hopes of lengthening the season and guarding against mold. Thanks!

:wave:

ElGato

Veteran
I ran KC33 outdoors at 39N many years ago - maybe 2000-2001, from what I can recall they all finished from mid Sept. to first week of Oct.

the smoke was very nice, lemon-ish smelling and tasting with a nice Cerebral Sativa type of stone. Potency was not weak at all - but not as strong as todays popular selections.

I ran the 33 and Bahia Blackhead. the Blackhead finished much later, like December

I always wanted to run the Leda Uno but unfortunately I don't think i ever will have a chance to

good luck

mj

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
With KC33 you'll get about as much variety in phenotypes as is possible in a strain (especially if you use the regular seeds).

They're all worthwhile. KC Brains is my all-time favorite breeder.

I'm around your lat and I don't grow KC33 anymore because, the one year I grew it, it looked like it still needed another few weeks (and I had to harvest around the end of September).

Leda Uno has finished for me about the 2nd week of October. Same with Spontanica.

Latest posts

Latest posts