What's new

KC33 & KC36-anyone grown them?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I'd use kc-33or 36 outside as well, but would have other strains too. Other strains will survive like skunk 1 and northern lights hybrids. At least for me in the bootheel area of Missouri which is roughly a similar area. I'd like to cross kc=33 with c99 because it is an earlier finisher that did well for me outdoors.

When did KC33 finish for you? I'm at a similar latitude and I had to harvest on 9/26, and they looked like they needed until at least October 10th

redlaser

Veteran
I was only using skunk1 and northern lights, and crosses of the two. I grew the k-33 and 36 indoors as a trial run. They were about 56 days indoors for flower

gemed

KC33 is very good stain, grown wild outdoor - good budds, sativa effect, everyday medicine. Not crazy potent, but 1-2 month budds storage - confident potency. 5-7 weeks and that it, middle to samll size budds with great lemon aroma.

The only minus of KC33 is big rate of hermos and like variety of fenotypes and as reported effects, but its all subjective

Koondense

Veteran
Had 2 KC33s this year for an experiment(regular seeds), the male was way earlier, finished by end sept while the female was not nearly done, she could go until end october, maybe even later.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Had 2 KC33s this year for an experiment(regular seeds), the male was way earlier, finished by end sept while the female was not nearly done, she could go until end october, maybe even later.

Yeah I had a similar experience. KC33 looks to be a phenomenal strain as long as one has time for it to finish, but I prefer to be out of the bush as early as possible.

For this reason I am looking into Spontanica and Mango by KC Brains. Does anyone have experience with these two strains?

gemed

For this reason I am looking into Spontanica and Mango by KC Brains. Does anyone have experience with these two strains?

Grown Mango, 50 latitude eastern europe, wild outdoor, no nutrients, rich natural soil.

Biggest yield from one female, middle sized buds, was wet place, so a bit molded, harvested 15-20 October. Carrot-mango aroma, pure parfume.

For the 1st time it was like just moderate indica with relaxive effect, then satived indica - really everyday medicine, no bad efects, remind me blueberry a bit. After 3 month of minus degrees storage - was bomb potency, but someone find it not enought, very subjective

Its one of the best for outdoor - large yeald guaranteed as described. Not a gem but everydays smoke - the best

RuggedTrees420

I grew the KC33 this year. I had the fem seeds as opposed to the regs, and I'll say, they were resistant as a motherfucker. In fact, they were some armor-plated motherfuckers. Stretch like hell too and can really gobble down nutrients.

Now, I had to harvest a little early (9/26) and I'll say that I am mildly disappointed with the yield and quality of the smoke. That may very well be because I had to harvest early, my soil wasn't ideal and neither was my sunlight.

In comparison though the Green Poison I grew, harvested at the same time (though it was MUCH closer to being done) is some fucking dank. Looks like dank, smells like dank, and smokes so good it'll make you wanna slap your mama. No shit.

FWIW though, I'll be growing the KC33 again this coming season. It showed WAY too much potential not to give it another run in a more favorable location.

I'm also growing Mango and Spontanica by KC Brains this season.

Hey man so the Green Poison from Sweet was fire? Highly considering it for next years outdoor. Toss up between green poison or purple maroc from FemaleSeeds.

Was it the regular Green Poison or the fast version?

I'm trying really hard to find one or two strains that will be fully finished in September, as most outdoor people with humid and shitty ends to the season do.