What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karmas test gowers

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has everyone on the list received there test beans?? If not give a shout out. Those that have also give a shout out with a expected pop date.. I can update this list as the info comes in..I'm not sure if this list is complete. If you not on this list and are doing a test let us know so we can add it.. Ea person has there grow linked to there name. Karma can make this is a Sticky for easy excess to all test grows..

Azad: Where's my Bike---Test Grow Started

Bench Warmer: Biker KushV2.0, Ghostrider OG V2.0---Test Grow Started

MeltingPot: Bubble Trouble---Test Grow Started

Mack10: Biker Le Blanc---Test grow Started

Third Coast: Brotherhood OG---Test grow started

HammerHead: Brotherhood OG---Test Grow Started

HempLuvr: Beelze Bubba V2.0---Test Grow Started

šunka-maslo: Biker la blanc/Brotherhood OG---Test grow started

Curbservice: wheres my bike,Bear OG--Grow Started

Irie Lion: Bear OG, Bubble Trouble---Received

MoneyMike: Ghostrider OG V2.0---Grow Started

Milo xxx BSH X Biker---Grow started

Tonatiuh Cheesy Rider /Bear OG---Grow Started

Not started yet

PuertoviejoKL: Beelze Bubba V2.0

Rafe: BSH X Biker

Dank Frank: Brotherhood OG

Maj. Cottonmouth: Biker Le Blanc

Bubble & Squeak: Cheesy Rider

CHACO: Biker Kush V2.0

40Ampstofreedom: Bear OG

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should get my beans next week I had to wait for a safe house first and it took a while to get one. I will be starting my grow next month but I will be VERY friggin busy until I pop these so don't worry I am around just eagerly waiting until they fit into the schedule.

I expect big things from Bear OG from what Karma has told me I hope all of you post many photos of this one it is supposed to be the more lemony OGK we all love and not many of us got these so go picture crazy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought there would be some updates but there are none. The list is still good as of 9/26/2012

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I started a Comunity Test thread where all can post there flowering shots, make shure to say with every post what you are growing,

In the end we should have a nice spot to see all the differnt plants grown by differnt people should give a nice overal look, on what they can do and aht the male brings to the table.

Here is the Link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246363

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had pm'd karma the other day but forgot to update here. I have received my seeds as of the other other day and I am on schedule to pop them this coming grow :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed it but thought it was only for Biker Kush. It's for all wit hthe Biker male..

Comunity Biker Kush Hybrids Test Thread

I started a Comunity Test thread where all can post there flowering shots, make shure to say with every post what you are growing,

In the end we should have a nice spot to see all the differnt plants grown by differnt people should give a nice overal look, on what they can do and aht the male brings to the table.

Here is the Link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246363

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep,received and popped both packs.
was actually about to start the grow thread when i spotted this.
:respect: Karma.
peace-T-

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is just a thread with everyones grow threads are linked..When you start yuors I will link it here so it makes it easy to find for everyone...