Hey TIM

Hope all is well with you ?

Indy dom strain go for the happy bro forgot to add it in my last comment

Thanks
GA

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

Popped 3 beans of sour jack. Got 1 female. And a bunch of pollen:) stem rubs r spicy eh:) love it.... bout 2 weeks in flower will show something as things move along...

Prob hit the female with fighting buddah pollen for fun and cause thats all the pollen I got right now. Not to shabby tho these burmese hybrids r huge:) smell great too.

Sorry for the delay and crappy pics......ALL my pics got sent to EVeRYONE! They all know what an asshole I am, but.......SAUL GOODMAN! These two have a peppery hazy smell with a slight tropical fruit in the background. I have smoked some of each.....one has more fruity, peppery taste.....but both are very similar. The effect from both is 50/50 head/body......no raciness, and no couchlock.....but if your moving about you will feel the narcotic effect, and if your chillin it can help put you to sleep. Again, I chopped these on day 73, ten days ago!
The pics don't do justice for the trich production....

Now.....the next three are around 60 days of flower. Each of these has a very sour, lemony smell.....unlike the first two. They are all smaller in size as well, but have the same structure. I have topped all the clones.....should see some more weight as it did bring up the lower branches better........if I could do more numbers, I would SOG these in 3 gallons.....take off all but the top four branches.

I will be back with pics of the next round.......just gotta go back and delete each time I take them, from everybody else's devices each time.....I'm really curious to try these sour lemony phenos.....I'm guessing they will only produce about 20-25 grams apiece, but they will be tasty!

Take care everyone.....and good growing!

Even if our team still sucks this year,

FoUhCiKo!

Hey TIM

Hope all is well with you ?

Indy dom strain go for the happy bro forgot to add it in my last comment

Thanks
GA

Thanks Man.......just had to clean some things up. I'm glad I can share on these boards.....remember when we had to go to a thing called a "Library"........? Looking through cards first, then searching for a thing called a "Book" to maybe find SOME of the info we needed. Gotta love the IPAD.......We have 3 in the house.....mine takes the worst pics. I will use a dif one for my next pics.....since they are going to 6 different people anyway!

Good Luck with your growing.......are you in Ireland? On my Dad's side we have history going back to Denmark when the Danes settled the East Coast of Ireland.....can't discuss my Mom's side, worse than Vikings I'm afraid!

Peace!

Popped 3 beans of sour jack. Got 1 female. And a bunch of pollen:) stem rubs r spicy eh:) love it.... bout 2 weeks in flower will show something as things move along...

Prob hit the female with fighting buddah pollen for fun and cause thats all the pollen I got right now. Not to shabby tho these burmese hybrids r huge:) smell great too.

Hey Sour,

All 5 of mine from seed started to bud fast, and yellow.......starting around week two. By week 4 almost all my leafage was yellow, or actually crinkling up and falling off. They seem nute sensitive, and I think I nailed them too hard with flowering nutes....... So all clones are getting veg nutes until the end of week 4. The taste from my first two is okay.....more haze dom, haven't tasted any of the next three.....but they are sour lemon when rubbed. I grew out 4 Qleaners from TGA, all had that lemon/sour smell, one with a grapey tang, and one with a sour banana taste.

Good luck with your cross.....ya never know! I hit up a White Master with my only SJ Male.......just for shids n giggles. Hoping I can take her seeds soon.....got frost warnings again for tonight but North of us.
Then you can come up with your own name, like.....Pope Tressel Kush, or......Sour Buckeye, maybe even......Woody's Haze Punch!

Let us know how that SJ turns out......I'm getting more of a narcotic type high off these first two, at almost 2 weeks since chop.

Peace!

TIM......

Hoping the best for ya, haven't heard from you in a few weeks. Still kicking around? Curious to hear how things are.

Hey Random,

Sorry for the late response.....saw your post after! Had to scramble and delete hundreds of pics off several dif IPads, laptops, PC's....all in several dif locations.......ITS FOOTBALL SEASON.....we all have our fun with pranks n such, and I have a legal grow.....BUT, now EVERYBODY, knows EVERYTHING.

Will have some better quality pics moving forward......just have to delete me after I post em on here!

Peace!

S

sourpuss

Hey Sour,

All 5 of mine from seed started to bud fast, and yellow.......starting around week two. By week 4 almost all my leafage was yellow, or actually crinkling up and falling off. They seem nute sensitive, and I think I nailed them too hard with flowering nutes....... So all clones are getting veg nutes until the end of week 4. The taste from my first two is okay.....more haze dom, haven't tasted any of the next three.....but they are sour lemon when rubbed. I grew out 4 Qleaners from TGA, all had that lemon/sour smell, one with a grapey tang, and one with a sour banana taste.

Good luck with your cross.....ya never know! I hit up a White Master with my only SJ Male.......just for shids n giggles. Hoping I can take her seeds soon.....got frost warnings again for tonight but North of us.
Then you can come up with your own name, like.....Pope Tressel Kush, or......Sour Buckeye, maybe even......Woody's Haze Punch!

Let us know how that SJ turns out......I'm getting more of a narcotic type high off these first two, at almost 2 weeks since chop.

Peace!

Not getting the yellow leaf thing, havent really read your posts but you think it could be over water? That happens to me when I over water... usually in the 2nd 3rd week flower..... 2 cents...

Im getting dark fans noticed tiny bit of curl at the same time so I think over fed.... lowering my nutes

Mine both smell spicy by stem rubs. Love some good incense herbs!
Actually my fave at the moment is the fruity spice and the fruity kush types of herbs. Fruity on the backend tho... im guessing this sour jack is gonna give me that spicy jack front with the fruity sour diesel backend. Hopin...

And thx for sharing the info TIM!!!

Nice tasty looking buds!!! Sour lemon pheno sounds great... dont think I got one of those. ...

Back with pics next time... good vibes...

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey TIM..... that sucks (hella funny but sucks) about broadcasting your business via the social world. Yet another reason I don't mess around on social sites.

Was starting to get worried about you. Glad your girls turned out well. Really beautiful flowers ya got there!

Thanks for the update.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
is sour jack prone to see some stamens like SSSDH and SD ?

You talking about intersex, yes it can, just like OG's and Chem's And Sour D Not a lot on Sour Jack, (like almost not) but my sour mom does have it in here when you push here in far flower. with sour jack afther all these years of selling only had 2 people that informed me on one. So it can be but seems very rare.

Nice to see the new website Karma.....! I've been holding off on a purchase for two months.....I will grab a pack of the Bubba cross, and for the other I want the strongest, most potent, mind numbing strain Karma Genetics offers! What would that be......? Not concerned with taste or yield for this one.......just raw potency.

Millington 27
Frankenmuth 13

WTF......!

SAUL GOODMAN!

Used to get some really tasty and potent Orange Bud from out in the Millington area back in the mid 80's......

And.......

Since I'm sitting still and typing.....I will be chopping down my three sour smelling plants tonight, and putting three more SJ's from clone into flower. We are driving up to Houghton tomorrow to visit my daughter at MTU.....so I don't want to take clones till I get back. Will post some pics.....the Keweenaw Peninsula is one of the most beautiful places on earth (when not covered in 6 feet of snow).
I will do a smoke report on top of Brockway Mtn.......with pics. The first two SJ's are drying and curing.....the taste has improved, there is more of a tropical fruit smell and the haze side is peppering up. It has been two weeks skin I chopped these.
Ok.....gotta keep moving! You all take care......see ya on top of the mountain!

And,

FoUhCiKo!

S

sourpuss

Check the fro! Seriously long hairs..... can only mean some big ole chucky buds...:dance013:
picture.php

Both phenos hit with some fighting buddah pollen :biggrin: