What's new

Karma's Point Break

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the kind words fellas!

here is an update at 6 weeks or so

smells range from very strong SFV kush funk to some mild RKS funk. have a pheno that smells like kiwi strawberries too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah these were the only one's that slipped away from me..........dag nabbit'

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys :)

here are my two possible keepers. 1st pheno smells like strawberries and cream. 2nd smells intensely of kush

picture.php

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
Keep either of those broham? I got two more in veg right now that are looking pretty boss. Only one has a real good reek when taking cuts though... got that mushroomy strong ass stank again but not as lanky this time.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I have not forgotten either, once I move and get settled in (hopefully in a few monthes) I will be making a gang of F2s of these as promised. Take care 1

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Out of 8 I have 6f. They all share a funk I can't describe. Straight dank. Ill get some pics up

W

Womble

please do! got a pack of these that i wanna be popping soon,heard so much good about this strain from Karma.

W

Womble

whats up IC!
here are some snaps of my Pointbreak by Karma. She's at week 5 here reeking of a slightly corked fine wine, i gotta say i'm really looking forward to this one...:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

Much thanks and respect to Karma for making these available bro :biggrin:

V

veek

whats up IC!
here are some snaps of my Pointbreak by Karma. She's at week 5 here reeking of a slightly corked fine wine, i gotta say i'm really looking forward to this one...:woohoo:

View Image

View Image

Much thanks and respect to Karma for making these available bro :biggrin:
very nice! looks like the pheno 1 on page 1 :)

W

Womble

really hope you are going to do some more with the Pointbreak Karma, shit is outstanding in every way.
Found it to be happier grown un-topped, topping seems to encourage far too much leaf growth resulting in much lesser dense buds in comparison.
Ignore the early bud rot you can see starting to develop, it was nothing :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fine work Karma :tiphat: