What's new

Karma's Kush Testers Group Thread

K

Karma Genetics

i saw da high times today. right on man

Ha ha heard its a positive write up, by nico. Havent got the hightimes yet, but as i understand there is some copy's send my way.

iSMOKE.KUSH: about to start my white og v1 vs. white og v2 thread...yay

That's going to be great, a treu show down, Rugar will do the same.

THC123

Veteran
Lets hope it has more or less the same kind of aroma as white og 1.0

Really liked the different kushy aroma

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
here are the babies! Looks like I have 2 mutants. Just started feeding light nutes in coco.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Mahayana

Mahayana

Here's my 4 Mahayana ladies/gents, I'll be poppin the other beans of these when I move in a few weeks here! I'll definately be getting more of these beans for my head. Peace and organic, STagger

Danks Karma!:wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Bad news, my boy had a extraction problem one of the hoses came loose, that test room gor so hot the plants went to the garbage. The Biker Kush and Mahayana where in that room, One of each survived. I am happy i got some cuts of one in flower in another room. So i will only be able to show 2 differnt plants from the biker.

Starting up a new test next week.

Peace KG

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Mahayana

Mahayana

So far one confirmed female and she's in the bottom left corner of this shot. These plants are quite lovely in that they are growing very uniform almost like clones. Great work with these Karma, mucho :respect: Peace and love, STagger

Sorry to here about your setback:tiphat:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Damn stagger those look great!

Sucks to hear about your setback karma. I bet it will all work out fine :ying:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Shitty about the set back, Karma. Just a little bump in the road, hopefully. Good luck w/the new round. :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I'm the only one left with v2 OGW from the testers. I was hoping to see others bummer. At least I can look at yours Karma. Looks like you did not top any? But for size yours are not that much larger then the one I have.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
so whats up? No biker kush test grow pics?? or could I just not find any...?

well done Hammer! and Stagger! good show!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks Milo! My Mahayana's just came into flowering time today ;) just a few weeks to go now....lol Peace and love! Stagger

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGW V2

OGW V2

30 days flower. I had a horrible time germinating these seeds? in the end I only had 3 plants to pick from 2 where male and 1 female. For not having anything to select from I'm very pleased with the results of this girl. She did veg very slow 5 weeks. She did stretch about 2x when she was put into flower. If this is the worst one would get from a pack they are definitely worth it. When she is done she will be some very good smoke.

picture.php

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Mahayana

Mahayana

My Mahayana entering day 1 of flower ;) This one is looking like she's going to be my keeper, but the ballots are definately still out! Peace and love all, Stagger:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts