What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's Jack o Hazia tester thread

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
The Great Hawaiian Outdoors

The Great Hawaiian Outdoors

Got the ladies out in 2 phases, so a few are still in the indoor/outdoor transfer shock. Only lasts 2-3 days but still creates a droop.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
continued......

continued......

Let the fun begin. :tiphat:

I have 1 pheno that is oozing sticky sappy goo off the stems :biggrin:

Unfortunately it went from 10 to 6 cause of 1 misidentified male an 3 that just wouldn't fit out back. I did clone the 3 phenotypes that didn't make it out an will flip those next cycle.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61385&pictureid=1499268&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Let the fun begin. :tiphat:

I have 1 pheno that is oozing sticky sappy goo off the stems :biggrin:

Unfortunately it went from 10 to 6 cause of 1 misidentified male an 3 that just wouldn't fit out back. I did clone the 3 phenotypes that didn't make it out an will flip those next cycle.

Hey arti,

Thanks for the update

Looking forward to seeing these shine outdoor.
Can you take a pic of the ooze pheno ?

When you say 3 phenos that didn't make it out do you mean they need more Harding off ?

GA

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Hey arti,

Thanks for the update

Looking forward to seeing these shine outdoor.
Can you take a pic of the ooze pheno ?

When you say 3 phenos that didn't make it out do you mean they need more Harding off ?

GA

The 3 that didnt make it out was cause of available space in the back. They just got to big so the coresponding clones will be cloned again in 2 weeks then i will flip the clone moms.

Kinda caught me by surprise with 9 of 10 being female lol. Wasn't ready for that ratio, but a good one at that for sure.

Here is the oozing chick.....

Attachments

• 20150922_065737.jpg
    20150922_065737.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 13

Gardening Angel

Veteran
The 3 that didnt make it out was cause of available space in the back. They just got to big so the coresponding clones will be cloned again in 2 weeks then i will flip the clone moms.

Kinda caught me by surprise with 9 of 10 being female lol. Wasn't ready for that ratio, but a good one at that for sure.

Here is the oozing chick.....

Hey arti,

Yes they get big quick
I only vegged my A5bx for around a week from germination
Then into 12/12

Thanks for the pic of the ooze Pheno I'll be keepingy eye on her

GA

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
continued.....

continued.....

These girls get fed teas of Sea bird guano, Jamaican bat guano, kelp meal, ewc, liquid karma an molasses. Then plain water feeds with Aloe alternated with coconut water. Also once a week an enzyme barley tea. These are in Sunshine#4 top dressed with neem seed meal an Jamaican bat guano with ewc. The A5's were put into roots 707 to give them some more food for the long haul. :tiphat:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
I have 4 confirmed ladies out of the 8 total so far.
Hoping to find 1 a5 Dom dad to fuck around with.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
#7 and #8 are dead on Jack terp monstas. Just gave a rub on 4 that were starting to frost up an 2 were a sweet smell an the others were straight Jack funk. So stoaked for these 2 so far.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey arti,

Looking really good and real happy
You have that outdoor garden real nice

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
#7 aka "The Emperor"

#7 aka "The Emperor"

Here's a lil tease before my next update later today. This is #7 that just reeks of Jack H an at 23 days with frost like this, she's sure to be a keeper.

picture.php

picture.php

Definitely worth grabbing a pack to find this gem!:biggrin:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Chopping this tent by the weekend.
mostly SSSDH IX and a Golden Tiger
picture.php

This is the next home of the testers.
i'll snap pics before the flip, but the girls are about 18" give or take.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
continued.....

continued.....

picture.php

Got some early finishers maybe 8-9 weeks along with some possible 10-12 weekers with a possible 14 but probably not. Didn't put 2 up cause they got bad pics where the sun was glaring so those will be in the next update.