What's new

Karma's Funky corner.. Multi strain seed grow

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin KILLER in here Karma! :respect:
Maybe we can get some Area 51 gear over your pond to showcase?;) ...lol. Would love to see you handle some of my gear. Interested?:friends:

good vibes

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
let the show go on bro!!! real frosty down there - looks like its already snowed!!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
well what a nice update...
everything looks wonderful Karma
the B x k looks stout

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking mighty fine there KG, that fire x bubblegum looks great
thanks for sharing

K

Karma Genetics

Whiskey ofcourse i will grow your stuff, I am looking forward to seeing what you are busy with in my garden.

Jack O Nesia

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Yeah Ganja Babba bro i am just calling you by your name Hello Sonic. here is the ASTRO SNAPS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i love what i see!

good to see joes stuff! peace and love to him!

happy weekend, happy farmer!

buddah

Veteran
:yoinks: guess i need some Jack O Nesia
if this cross is only nearly as frosty(and it seems to be) as my Amnesisa Haze cut and as tasty as the Ah...in need it!! And also the field look nice what i saw!!!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if this cross is only nearly as frosty(and it seems to be) as my Amnesisa Haze cut and as tasty as the Ah...in need it!! And also the field look nice what i saw!!!

Jack O is my favorite so far man...Ill drop some pics in my Karma log today after I go check on stuff. This man (Karma) has put out some VERY stable and on point genes. I have had to move my grow FOUR times, and NO nanners appeared. EVEN after my new place had the water issues and burnt all the flowering plants...Karmas genes came through still SHINING! Lost 3-4 other strains to frying, but ALL Karmas kept truckin AND have forearm colas all over the place! BIG UPS Karma.....GREAT genetics. I got a SSSDH x Jack and a Jack O dad for future fun;)

good vibes

I got a few idea of what to send ya Karma....Will send you a nice list and lemme know which you want brother!:friends:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Jack O is my favorite so far man...Ill drop some pics in my Karma log today after I go check on stuff. This man (Karma) has put out some VERY stable and on point genes. I have had to move my grow FOUR times, and NO nanners appeared. EVEN after my new place had the water issues and burnt all the flowering plants...Karmas genes came through still SHINING! Lost 3-4 other strains to frying, but ALL Karmas kept truckin AND have forearm colas all over the place! BIG UPS Karma.....GREAT genetics. I got a SSSDH x Jack and a Jack O dad for future fun;)
picture.php

picture.php

good vibes

I got a few idea of what to send ya Karma....Will send you a nice list and lemme know which you want brother!:friends:

buddah

Veteran

looks like the Amnesia Cut:yoinks:the cylax are forming up very nice
Great work karma

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pictures Karma!!

can we see more of happy brother Bx1 #15?
the one i had with short stamens like that is sooo tasty, mango lemony sweetness that stays in your mouth.

K

Karma Genetics

I will be back at my garden next week, and will update the HB BX1 as i did not take shots from that one. I do have some shots of the Purple Kush and the ONE that got me drooling A pheno of krome's triangle crossing with Northerlinght/Leopard kushxPureKush

Latest posts

Latest posts