What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KarmaRado And Some HeadStash ...!!!...

saluki

ICMag Donor
nick, why did u chop some at 11 and some at 12 ? did they finish faster ? sorry if its a dumb question

nickman

Veteran
nick, why did u chop some at 11 and some at 12 ? did they finish faster ? sorry if its a dumb question

No not really--- I just had too many plants to harvest all together... I had a total of 14 girls... It's just me so- I do what I can when I can...!!!...all of them came out great though...

The number 7 Karmarado would just not fade out for some odd reason...that was the only one I took to 12 weeks... Most were taken at 11 weeks...
Hope that helps some...

nickman

Veteran
Nickman how was the smoke on that headstash?

Well I had 5 different Headstash girls... All 5 were nice in there own ways... One plant had that cookie dough smell and taste...!!!... Two others had purple colors in the buds... I think these two plants were the more Hybrid of the cross- where the OG, the cookie and the cherry pie all came through... The remaining two Headstash plants had the Karmarado dominate them...

All in all I would defenitly recommend this Strain to anyone... Especially those who likie the OG- Cookie/cherry pie type plants...!!!...

I gotta few beans left I'll pop next round...!!!...

X

Xray Kimono

Damn! Looking good in here! Not sure how I missed this one....

That Headstash looks proper!! I can't wait for the new Sours coming up!!

Peace!
Xray

nickman

Veteran
Yeah Headstash is real nice ...!!!...

I'm thinking that Sour should defenitly bulk up the yield on the Headstash- plus might make for some good smells and tastes--- I smell some Sour Cookies in the making...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
(On another note)... I just burned the shit outta a few small Headstash plants... Shit sucks but it looks like they will pull through it--- "fingers crossed"...!!!...

It was only their 3rd or 4th feeding, I guess I just over did it... I should have known better...!!!...

I'll post later on as they get bigger... As long as they pull through that is...???...

ipot

(On another note)... I just burned the shit outta a few small Headstash plants... Shit sucks but it looks like they will pull through it--- "fingers crossed"...!!!...

It was only their 3rd or 4th feeding, I guess I just over did it... I should have known better...!!!...

I'll post later on as they get bigger... As long as they pull through that is...???...

How is the high on the headstash?

nickman

Veteran
Well I had 5 different Headstash girls... All 5 were nice in there own ways... One plant had that cookie dough smell and taste...!!!... Two others had purple colors in the buds... I think these two plants were the more Hybrid of the cross- where the OG, the cookie and the cherry pie all came through... The remaining two Headstash plants had the Karmarado dominate them...

All in all I would defenitly recommend this Strain to anyone... Especially those who likie the OG- Cookie/cherry pie type plants...!!!...

I gotta few beans left I'll pop next round...!!!...

@ipot...!!!... Really nice hybrid style OG/Cookie cross...
I kinda liked the high on the Karmarado a bit better- I like OG's a lot though ...

StarLord

Dam bro def amazing job bro headstand have are amazing and do they leanest more og or cherry pie cookies

nickman

Veteran
Dam bro def amazing job bro headstand have are amazing and do they leanest more og or cherry pie cookies

The 5 Headstash I've tried allready were all nice in there own ways...!!!...
two came out very OG dominant and the other three being more cherry pie/Girl Scout cookie dom... one smelled of straight cookies...!!!... :biggrin:...

I have two going right now... they're about two weeks into flowering...
they were the last seeds I had left of these. ..

Thanx buddy...

ChemCat

Thanks for all the info on Karma's gear Nickman you do a superb job, what's been your personal fave up to now

nickman

Veteran
Update: now at the 5th week of 12/12... they are all getting yellow a lot quicker then I wanted and expected them to...!!!...
u can't really tell that much from the pics cause of the hps light...!!!...

Last round with the same soil went fine... I think it was just that I vegged them a bit longer this time... I gave them a small dose or two of grow nutrients,see if it helps...

I still have two weeks before the flush/leach...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Man I hate how the light makes the pics come out... I CANT take them outta the room until harvest time so I guess we gotta deal with it till then...
Headstash
picture.php

White Beelze Bubba
picture.php

Headstash
picture.php

White Beelze Bubba
picture.php

Headstash
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I'm really liking how these White Beelze Bubbas are coming out... way different then last time I grew them... last time they didn't stretch much at all and the leafs got all canoed and crispy...!!!...

Room is starting to smell too... the two KarmaRado's are smelling real good right now... one has a more floral skunks smell while the other is just skunky-musky...!!!...
Headstash
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Karmarado
picture.php
picture.php