What's new

Karma Train & Critical Mass Bilbao 1200w LED

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks GSH. Yes no need for expensive cameras these days. Just need a tripod device for my mobile.

Hey HGO.

Yes the KT is super frosty. And she seems quite a bit faster than the crit mass and also putting the crit mass to shame interms of yield, but I guess the cm may do a bit more towards the end being a little more sativa leaning.

I'll take some shots before the led goes on next week, my new phone has a flash so should be good. My T5 lighting is currently in use in my big tent so I can't light them up with that ATM.

F

Fields~of~Green

Looks good herbs

I use a 45w greenlamp daylight cfl for supplement lighting while taking pics just enough light to focus in and then the flash makes em pop

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey herb, plants are looking really nice, very frosty!

When do you start using headmasta and superior potash? How long do you use them for and at what dose?

Cheers

G

gotsohigh

picture.php

f****** cheap samsung/android crap took 2 hrs+ to upload,oh well
^ 12.06.2014

G

gotsohigh

;)

fkin idiotic law Slaves taking my 10 bm s1's :(

"Which are legal to posses btw" "£$%^&*()*!!

Cant win tho!
they would say circumstantial evidence
more like that was EASY to collect for the Snouts

theherbalizor

Veteran
Try not to think about it mate,the amount of genetics I've lost in seed form to the plod is just sickening. A lot of shantis original work and private stuff. Most gutting.

Well a day late for this weeks update due to yesterday's shenanigans.

Day 44

Really starting to stink bad. Karma train is a big yeilding beast, I can't say the same for the crit mass tho, but it may not be happy on the low ec feed, but looks super healthy.

The tent

picture.php
picture.php

yts farmer

Veteran
looks like somebody gonna have sticky scissors come chop time lol.

also what timer are you using to get the 1 min feeds? is it one of the nutriculture ones?

cheers fella.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys, but no skills in taking photos with smart phones. Lol. I just can't be bothered to break out the d90, lense / bellows and tripod when these smart phones do a very good job.

I'm not sure who makes the timer I use, I'll have a look at the timer and let you know.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well as I thought would happen thanks to this humid air, I've lost my first bud to mould. The top of the biggest bud and right infront of the fan. I was warned the Karma train can mould easily.

So this in mind, I have moved them onto flush. Wanted to do 2-3 days of full stregth top shooter but I think I'll play it safe.

So, day 50

picture.php
picture.php

Karma train
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

Looking good herbs

I was recommended a product called microbial and this is supposed to stop budrot maybe worth a shot

Karma train looks fat

yts farmer

Veteran
looking nice and frosty them led buds but shame about the little bit of rot you got.

hopefully your losses wont be too bad but that humid weather last week was not nice, a lot cooler today but seen in the paper were supposed to have a 3 week heatwave coming.

peace.

SoufLondon

Wow! Nice bud mate, it's a shame about the mould but at least u spotted it early and it looks like you have a fair old amount of non mouldy ganja there :D

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys. No more rot thank god. Touch wood. Only lost a couple of grams. Hopefully with the heat subsiding now and humidity dropping we should be all good. One week left.

So day 57. Flushing well. Smelling very nice and heavy. Crit Mass is falling al over the place.

The tent

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php