What's new

Karma Test Grow - Gelato#41 x ( ZxZiZi) F2 and Fritter Licker x ( ZxZiZi ) F2

Smokin Sloth

High,

The test packs from Karma arrived today🕺
And as promised, they will be used straight away.
I currently have space for 20 plants. So I'm going to grow :
10x Fritter Licker x ( ZxZiZi ) f2
and
10 x Gelato#41 x ( ZxZiZi ) f2.
I will germinate them in EasyPlugs.

I will let you know when they all show their heads ✌🏻

Sloth
20231124_122127.jpg
20231124_134301.jpg

@Karma G

Last edited:

Entusia

Had always very bad results with those cardboard-looking peat minipots, with both clones and seeds.
Especially when overwatered and sealed, but generally even when watered slightly more than needed, they tend to develop lots of mold and result in the little plants damping off.
You can see the black/dark-grey mold in the pictures :smoke:

Try with a simple plastic glass and lightmix-type soil/coco if germinating directly in the substrate, or pre-soak the seeds and make sure to water the substrate way less next time! :tiphat:
The plastic one you used at the start should be enough for the first week!

bibi40

Had always very bad results with those cardboard-looking peat minipots, with both clones and seeds.
Especially when overwatered and sealed, but generally even when watered slightly more than needed, they tend to develop lots of mold and result in the little plants damping off.
You can see the black/dark-grey mold in the pictures :smoke:

Try with a simple plastic glass and lightmix-type soil/coco if germinating directly in the substrate, or pre-soak the seeds and make sure to water the substrate way less next time! :tiphat:
The plastic one you used at the start should be enough for the first week!
i totally agree , i let those kind of pots aside from long time ...

Mr. Molas

Hi there Sloth and everyone!

By the experience of the others like Entusia, Bibi and me, thouse kind of pockets get dirty very easy, jiffys works well, and for me, the best results in well wet kitchen towels. I have not them Karma seeds yet, but for faw away, in a tupper, the results are awesome. Make a try...

Nice pics by the way. Taking a seat with your permission.

Happy waterings!;):greenstars:

Latest posts

Latest posts