What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D BX3 F2

Fronk

#5 at day 62

#5 at day 62

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Spot on mate. All similar.
#2 seems to be a little more complex.
#5 is pretty hard to get to.
I’ll have a good sniff in the next few days.
Yours?

Honestly, the cut I am running is the least pungent thing in either tent. Some muted rubber/greasy smells but she sure is dense. She still has a little way to go and I am thinking she will make a nice push for the finish line

LordOfTheNugZ7

Honestly, the cut I am running is the least pungent thing in either tent. Some muted rubber/greasy smells but she sure is dense. She still has a little way to go and I am thinking she will make a nice push for the finish line

I haven't run these but my old Chaco SD cut always smelled pretty basic until about week 7-8 and I always chopped around day 80-84 and by then they were always the gassiest stuff in the room.

Fronk

Cheers Star and Terpalooza, I think #2 probably smells the best.
#6 practically smells the same as #2.
And #5 is a little different.
Here’s 5 at day 66.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Always love your pics, gorgeous plants :smoke:

Do the new pistils ever stop coming? (Kinda joking, kinda serious) lol

Peace
DM

Latest posts