What's new

Karma Sour D Bx2

Bmac1

Veteran
Those buds look horrible og.naj, you should send them over and I can get rid of them for you, lol.

Great job and nice smoke report. I talked to another buddy who recently finished up some of these and he noted it was the best weed he has had in 10+ years. I cant wait to dive I to my pack.

og.naj

Yeah it is a very nice strain, for sure one of my new favorite that I will keep for long time in rotation.

This SourD bx2 taste remind me a little the exodus cheese. One of my top 5 strain, the exodus are certainly less pungent and gassy but I have something similar in my head between this twos strains. I dont have any exodus now to compare but it will be interesting to compare later.

i just saw that auction for the sour bx here is my chance

SeedBay has different payment options.

1) Cash in envelope with printable invoice, Instructions for all payment methods and information will be sent via email with all order confirmations.
Cash must be sent in pounds sterling by registered mail, including your name order number, email address or copy of your invoice.

​IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!

Hide the cash in the envelope properly. We advise you to use a plastic envelope and place the money between a carton greeting card.

MAKE SURE THAT THE ENVELOPE IS SEALED SECURELY SO THAT A POTENTIAL THIEF AT THE POST OFFICE WILL HAVE DIFFICULTIES OPENING THE ENVELOPE QUICKLY.

G

unless the thief at the post office gets me .anything for the sowahhh
I had the post office thieves strike me earlier this year. BOO. Stole some Karma gear. I put in a bid but it didnt last long. Gonna get out of my price range so I will just have to sit tight till more hit the banks.

G

OK I did one more but I know its not going to hold. I say it goes close to if not over 300 pounds english.

renne

picture.php

EvergreenState

Never, ever send cash in the mail. Seedbay still doing that cash in the mail thing. I tried that three times and never got a thing.

og.naj

Never problem to send cash by mail.

You need to put the cash in a birthday- gift card. Put this card in a normal envelope and finally in a padded envelope.
Send by registered mail.

Never have problem when I follow this method

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there !
This is obviously a nice riri cut backross ( sour diesel IBL french cut, & sterile when reversed ).
One of my fav cut .

og.naj

Here are 3 pictures of the SourD Bx2 X Leonidos Ice O Lator 160-45µ.

Before pressing
picture.php

I press this crumble to Temple Ball...

10 minutes before the picture the Temple ball was a perfect ball :)

After the collapse she are like that now.
picture.php
picture.php

I have the video of the collapse but in dont know how a can post the video here...

Last edited: